Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've just relocated from Australia to Tucson. Am looking forward to finding a nice clean 100 Series to get out and explore this part of the world. If anyone is interested in selling or knows someone that is, please let me know!

Unfortunately my 105 is staying in Australia and waiting for the right buyer :(
WP_20160813_16_24_08_Rich_Small.jpg

I've just relocated from Australia to Tucson. Am looking forward to finding a nice clean 100 Series to get out and explore this part of the world. If anyone is interested in selling or knows someone that is, please let me know!

View attachment 1333150

Check this one out in Tucson. Belongs to a local member there, super nice couple that will be very straight with you. Shout out to @Wilma83

For Sale: - 2000 Lexus LX470 Pearl White

View attachment 1333150

Welcome Ben. Hope to see you again soon.

Thanks Funner, will go check it out.

Bryce - hopefully out on the tracks somewhere :)

Welcome aboard :cheers:

New(ish) member to mud up in the Prescott area.
Have had a 2001 100 for a little over a year now. Been adding a few things, building it up to be a family camping exploring rig.
In the shop now getting some custom brackets for a shadow awning...

Hello All,

My name is Luis and I have been lurking on here for some time since I got my 97 '80. Ever since my father had a 91' back in the mid nineties I have been wanting one and got lucky a few months ago. Wanted to say how helpful this site has been to help me restore my rig and I hope to contribute some stuff as well. I really have been enjoying my find so far and looking forward to keeping it as long as I can.

Here is a link on the progress I have so far. I was lucky to find it and get it back on the road again.
FJ80 Progress

Hello All,

My name is Luis and I have been lurking on here for some time since I got my 97 '80. Ever since my father had a 91' back in the mid nineties I have been wanting one and got lucky a few months ago. Wanted to say how helpful this site has been to help me restore my rig and I hope to contribute some stuff as well. I really have been enjoying my find so far and looking forward to keeping it as long as I can.

Here is a link on the progress I have so far. I was lucky to find it and get it back on the road again.
FJ80 Progress

Nice Job on the fix! Looks great and welcome!!

I'd like to introduce myself, Steve O, aka Fishbone60, a member who has been somewhat inactive. I recently rode with Saddletramp on the November ROTM, and brought my 85FJ60 to Show and Shine. Getting back to my roots in the Landcruiser World, I cut my teeth in a '70 FJ40 with my Dad years ago. The FJ60 was purchased at Fann Toyota in 85 and I'm pretty sure after 30 years I'll keep it awhile longer.
I enjoyed meeting everyone at the ROTM and Show and Shine and look forward to future gatherings.

I'd like to introduce myself, Steve O, aka Fishbone60, a member who has been somewhat inactive. I recently rode with Saddletramp on the November ROTM, and brought my 85FJ60 to Show and Shine. Getting back to my roots in the Landcruiser World, I cut my teeth in a '70 FJ40 with my Dad years ago. The FJ60 was purchased at Fann Toyota in 85 and I'm pretty sure after 30 years I'll keep it awhile longer.
I enjoyed meeting everyone at the ROTM and Show and Shine and look forward to future gatherings.

Enjoyed seeing your 60, glad you brought in to the Show N Shine. Thanks for coming out in November, hope to see you around at more of these things!

Welcome Steve O. About time, since you joined about 6 years ago with CSC #147. Now @medtro can update the list with your mud name.

Welcome Steve! It was nice to meet you and check out your owned-since-new FJ60

Ahoy, I just relocated (escaped) from CA to the PHX/Scottsdale area. Looking to meet up with some fellow cruiser junkies. My rig is pretty solid but needs some work to be totally trail ready but who's doesn't.
15232219_10209698988845065_3828545778530996180_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hello. I'm new to Cruiser ownership, with my first being my '91 FJ80 I acquired a month ago. No luck in uploading a pic. :-(
So far, just one camping trip to Northern AZ which turned into a bit of a mudding adventure, and I'm happy with it so far.
I'm hoping to learn a lot from you veterans here, so don't be shy about sharing your experiences, cautions, tips and tricks.

Thanks for the Welcome! Successfully uploaded a picture.

20160810_145241.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom