29th Annual Rubithon 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought you were going to make 37's the minimum....I really need a new set of tires.

j/k
I will miss out in 17, but back for #30 in 2018.
I'm sure you guys will have an epic trip.
somebody else needs to cha-coochie-tree up as @surfpig says.

Sorry to hear that @PabloVTA! Here's to hoping we can still count on you to be our charcuterie consultant :):)!

I thought you were going to make 37's the minimum....I really need a new set of tires.

j/k

Is there a no Like button. :( bummer to hear. Who is going to come out exploring Buck Island with me now?

Johnathan has convinced me to go I am so STOKED for the wagon run!!!!!!!!!

1926030_10152507243001859_8418475114064101143_o (1).jpg

Sure why not? I'm almost done fixing all the stuff I broke on my first Rubithon.

:lol:

Hey all, the official 2017 Rubithon Wagon Run thread has been started here: 2017 Rubithon Wagon Run. Please move Wagon Run specific chatter over there. I'm looking forward to another great Rubithon!!!

We had a blast for the past two years. Met new friends and made great company out of it. I'm sure it's gonna be epic, not to mention that Team Pryor will pave the way!

2017 might be a no go for me and uncle if we are doing Cruise Moab in May... and we might just do a trip on our own since we will have to take a Hundy that we attempted to take last June.

But it's too early to tell...

Hey all, the official 2017 Rubithon Wagon Run thread has been started here: 2017 Rubithon Wagon Run. Please move Wagon Run specific chatter over there. I'm looking forward to another great Rubithon!!!

I will post this up on the links as well. Hopefully next week.

Not scared of that trail in this truck. I will say I jad a great time visiting with my friends . I will also say that the vibes I get from some of the locals make me not feel welcome . The world is huge.

You are always welcome and we would love to have you join us if things change for you!

j/k

You will be missed my friend. You have to be there for the 30th for the Rock Chef Championship of Champions!

Time for a bump!

I'm in search of an awesome picture of a 4Runner to use for this years shirt. I have a one, but would love to see what else is out there. I would need this ASAP. Please email to chairman@rubithon.com
Don't just post here as the resolution is not high enough for the shirts.

Also, the online registratation is almost wrapped up. Most likely will be up by tomorrow night.
TIA,
Eric

Happy to announce the online registration for the 29th Annual Rubithon is now live and active on RUBITHON REGISTRATION | TLCA

Here is the registration link directly: RUBITHON REGISTRATION | TLCA

If you normally are a Lead or Committee member, I will be doing my best to email you the correct link directly.

Thanks for your patients and hope that this year’s form is even easier than last years.

In addition to the air ambulance insurance we have still continue to offer through your registration, there is a separate offer from our partners at AirMedCare Network. They now offer a Fly U Home plan. I have attached the PDF of this new product below.

The air ambulance and Fly U Home plan is open to all TLCA members and those that wheel our trails whether or not you will be attending Rubithon this year. Information on how this additional product works visit the TLCA Events link here: https://tlca.org/wp-content/uploads/AMCN-Membership-Brochure.pdf

For tracking purposes, it is preferred that you sign up for the air ambulance portion directly with your Rubithon registration, but is not required. If you prefer you can sign up directy with them using our discount code. But make sure you don’t do both as you will be charged twice.

Thanks again and look forward to seeing everyone on the trail this year!

Attachments

• Rubithon FUH Brochure.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Rookie question regarding the CalStar/AMCN membership included with the Premier Registration. Is my wife included in this membership? Or do I need to go directly to their site to obtain a membership for her?

Rookie question regarding the CalStar/AMCN membership included with the Premier Registration. Is my wife included in this membership? Or do I need to go directly to their site to obtain a membership for her?

Yes your wife would be covered with this one. It will cover everybody that lives in your household.

Yes your wife would be covered with this one. It will cover everybody that lives in your household.
I just got an update from them, they are part of a larger company now, and we are covered in 32 states now.
goes up to 50 a year, once the current plan needs to be renewed.

still a killer deal. Glad to know it'll work in lots of other states as well.

I just got an update from them, they are part of a larger company now, and we are covered in 32 states now.
goes up to 50 a year, once the current plan needs to be renewed.

still a killer deal. Glad to know it'll work in lots of other states as well.
It's $55, but best $ you can spend for what we do!

Just as a heads up, if you register between Jan 31st and February 12th, I will not be able to send you the full confirmation unitl after February 14th as I will be at the King of the Hammers. Stop by Yukon 116 for the VP Racing 4612 if you are down there!

Happy Wheeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom