Parting Out 1986 fj60 good engine and tranny (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have sold a lot of parts off the vehicle all ready including the front windshield, the fenders, transfer case, parts of the dash, drive shafts,shifters pedal assy. still have door cards blue and gray striped, front and rear seats blue and gray striped with drivers tear and rear center tare up top. also have 1 set of gray and black pin striped front seat small drivers tear passager seat good, lift gate and tail gate nice condition no land cruiser emblems but the rear quarter one left. left rear tail light front marker light and also all other glass and carb motor and tranny may have other stuff lying around just ask. have 2 sets of stock wheels.

Do you have passenger side front amber turn signal assembly? Need the entire unit from the lens to the plug.

pics of the gray passenger seat and price?

pics of the gray passenger seat and price?

VZM.IMG_20160904_142556.jpg

rear license plate light assy?

Lower tail gate? What you want for it plus a ride to 57401?

Do you have passenger side front amber turn signal assembly? Need the entire unit from the lens to the plug.

I just listed one on ebay

The amber turn signal assemblies on the front fender are still available new ..... and they're not expensive.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

want to buy passenger rear fender from the door lam to the end of the fender arch up to the bodyline below the window. any good or no.

want to buy passenger rear fender from the door lam to the end of the fender arch up to the bodyline below the window. any good or no.
they aren't very bad dm you phone number and I'll send photos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom