State Land Trust Permits, now online (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you for posting this! Great reminder to renew something easy to overlook,

Sweet!

Excellent, just recalled mine is expired

Please Note: Your permit will not be mailed to you, nor is your receipt your permit. After paying for your permit, you must select the “continue” button to proceed to permit printing. A copy of your permit will also be sent to the e-mail address you provided. Currently, only Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment through the Online Portal.

For assistance, or more information about the ASLD Recreational Permit, please call us at 602-364-2753 or e-mail us at inquiry@azland.gov.

'bout time!!! If they're serious about collecting money for Trust Land use, they gotta make it easy to pay! This fits the bill nicely! Good job, state!

When I got my permit last week I was amused that the first page of the application took my name, address, ect., but the second page (where you give them the card number) complained that Internet Exploder needed to be in compatibility mode to work!

Changing to compatibility mode caused me to have to go back to the first page and reenter all the info.

So it took ten minutes instead of five minutes to get my permit - still a great improvement over snail mailing the application in! ;)

Now the best part - instead of a mirror tag and a one page permit you can now print off as many copies of the permit that you need.

You are supposed to keep the "parking pass" displayed on your vehicle, and have the "permit" in your possession.

So now I have two copies in the FJ40, two copies in the Taco, and another on the phone and one on the laptop so I should be covered.

Still the best bargain for recreational permits to be had.

Because I always have my phone Im going to take a picture of my SLT permit. I have only been ask once and when I said I had one he did need to see it.:meh: If Im asked and my phone is not acceptable Ill take the fight with the ranger/officer or court:flipoff2:

Because I always have my phone Im going to take a picture of my SLT permit. I have only been ask once and when I said I had one he did need to see it.:meh: If Im asked and my phone is not acceptable Ill take the fight with the ranger/officer or court:flipoff2:

Or download to your phone the PDF permit they email you?

I agree, hate keeping track of paper.

Or download to your phone the PDF permit they email you?

I agree, hate keeping track of paper.

Or just throw the paper in the glove box and forget about it and like me every Christmas just renew and print out!

STL (602-542-4631) is good with an electronic copy. You will then be covered no matter whos or what vehicle your are in if you find yourself on STL. Add an expiration reminder on my phones Google calendar and no more STL worries.

Last edited:
We (the geezers) should lobby for a senior citizen permit good for the rest of our lifetime. So much for after 50, half that after 60, etc. I'd pay $150 for a lifetime pass right now.

The guvmnit only charges $10 for a lifetime geezer park pass after 62.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom