Next meeting: Tuesday November 22nd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I know were having a Club run on the 13th this month but wanted to see if there would be any interest in a regular meet as well for those who can't make it out sunday.
The usual beer and bs at the pub.

The Horses Ass award has the opportunity to be taken this month, so this could be a good time to pass the title.

I'm proposing the week following the run (*15th,16th or 17th?) or the week after that as well.

Looking forward to the run!

cheers!
Lachlan

Next meeting will be at the 6Mile pub in Victoria on November 22ND at 7:00pm.

If there is interest in a northern location we can change plans.

494 Old Island Hwy, Victoria, BC V9B 1H5

Last edited:
Hey guys! so if tomorrow or Thursday work for a beer let me know! great presence at the run, but for those who couldn't make it (or anyone for that matter) we can still have a meet.

Let me know if either day works or if another week is better.

Lachlan

Maybe set a day for next week as it might be a bit short notice for some people if we do it today/Thurs? I'd say Weds or Thurs next week...

Updated in first post

Yes tomorrow is the meeting, 7pm, see you there!

I was going to be there, but I have a sick dog. Vet appointment is tomorrow night.
I'm coming to Vic on the 23/34th to pick up my new wheels so saves a bit of diesel.

Reminder meeting tonight! see you there!

Good meet! small but good conversations! a couple new faces with lots to talk about!

Discussed the Christmas tree run and the Christmas party, I'll be starting a thread looking for Interest in locations and dates as well as who's planning on coming

Wish I could of made it.......might miss a lot of meets and runs, one house to sell and another one gutted....

Good meet! small but good conversations! a couple new faces with lots to talk about!

Discussed the Christmas tree run and the Christmas party, I'll be starting a thread looking for Interest in locations and dates as well as who's planning on coming
Guessing that xmas party won't be at spinnakers this year...

Guessing that xmas party won't be at spinnakers this year...

Also just read the news....makes more sense.

No...no we will not have it there, unless you like a good charred burger

That sucks for Spinnakers. Chimney fire gone sideways it sounds like. Smoke damage is such a PITA, but at least the place did not burn to the ground.

image.jpg

Cx-k-HUUUAAT7UQ.jpg

lets party at the CVI Pub in Duncan, can grab a room there then..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom