Buy Sell Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i guess i should of just called the guy and told him id take em then repost the info, lol.

FJ55 Gate Sold to a nice fellow in Kamloops and his lovely wife picked it up for him.

Last edited:
Wanted: 80 series JDM visors in Oak

Visors sourced no longer need them

Need a drivers seat to bring my 1980 45 back to stock. As long as it's complete the condition is not important. It's the style as pictured, with the under cab fuel tank, and the same as a 42 drivers seat but with out the head rest. I am in Prince George, so hoping to find something at least in the same province. Long shot I know. ThanksView attachment 1345266

I'm sure Steve at EBI would have a few stock seats; I think I sold/traded him mine several years ago.

Thanks Rob. I've talked to Steve and I think he will be able to fix me up with one if I don't find one a little closer before I'm down that way.

Darren

I work in Quesnel every month if it would help you I could pick one up from Steve and bring it with me.

Nice of you to offer that. I'm in no panic so I'll wait a bit and see what else pops up but may well take you up on that.
Is it a set time of month that you come up or is it a more of a random thing.

Nice of you to offer that. I'm in no panic so I'll wait a bit and see what else pops up but may well take you up on that.
Is it a set time of month that you come up or is it a more of a random thing.

Random, usually one week a month.

Post #18 - still for sale and coming to the lower mainland this weekend.

Coleman 2 burner propane stove, great shape. $50
30233942703_fd24889cb5_z.jpg

30869611605_aca71cdafd_z.jpg

Coleman gas lantern and soft bag. Great shape. $70
30753254602_c870de68fb_z.jpg

10(?) YO but NIB Midland CB. $50
30752975562_3505555f6c_z.jpg

30869609305_2ac2a41c98_z.jpg

home-brew "Powertank", c/w real Powertank mount (no pic) I wasted $100 on :D
$175
30833420266_8084459655_z.jpg

Last edited:
Selling a set(4) of Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac
16x7 6x5.5 bolt pattern with 4.5" backspacing. Was mounted on a FJ Cruiser
Tire tread at 12/32nd on all 4 (75% remaining)

20161012_175248.jpg

20161012_175303.jpg

1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-62 for sale IN ABBOTSFORD
306xxx km
3F-E 4.0L electronic fuel injected inline 6 with 155 horse / 220 ft/lb *desmogged*
4 speed auto
Push-button electronic shift on the fly between 2H/4H, lever shift for Neutral and 4L
Manual hubs for simplicity
3" lift (new front springs, new rear springs + shackles) with Pro Comp shocks and Rancho steering stabilizer
Power windows and door locks deleted, replaced with manual windows and locks for reliability
Tinted rear windows for privacy and security
Roof rack
Replaced leaky fuel tank
Rocker panels cut out and replaced with 1.5x3" 3/16" thick rectangular tubing
New rear quarter panels by Wolf Steel Products out of Quebec
New muffler and tailpipe, cat converters were removed by previous owner, check engine light is not on
All fluids changed at 297,500km
Spark plugs, wires, cap, and rotor done at 297,500km
Steering knuckles rebuilt, front axleshafts and seals replaced, and front wheel bearings repacked at 297,500km
1992 Toyota pickup front brake caliper upgrade
Interior is in excellent shape, just a rip in the driver's seat and some misc stains here and there
Has trailer brake controller but the wiring at the back needs to be redone. Trailer hitch is also included.
Have big box of misc Cruiser parts included
Also have a used H42 4-speed manual transmission + flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, all included

This truck has had a thorough going over and has lots of life left in it. It drives excellent in town and on the highway and is unbelievably capable on the trail for something this long and heavy. Lots more work has been done on it, I have stacks of reciepts and hand-written records of everything I did while I owned it and restored it for the last 2 years. I just took it on a 6 day on/off-road trip and it performed absolutely FLAWLESSLY. Only reason I am selling is I have a growing family and would prefer a more fuel efficient vehicle for future outings.

*pictures show it equipped with 33x10.5R15 BFG M/T tires. It is now riding on 33x10.5R15 BFG A/T tires.

$_27.JPG

Price is down to $4500 obo. I want this thing gone, make me an offer!