For sale, Wanted,Trade and Free Tread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_0813.JPG
She runs ok. Some white puff at start. But her HG blown.. so a full rebuild is needed..

Last edited:
Hey fellas, Im on the hunt for a E locker third member from the front axle of an 80 series. Ive been searching for the better part of 8 months... so Im getting creative.. If anyone has any leads will you please let me know? Its all thats left for me to start rebuilding my mini axle

Master Control Switch for FJ62, brown in color. $100.00, located in Weatherford can meet in DFW. Works great, no issues. Having trouble loading pics. PM me for text photos.

In Dallas visiting the family for thanksgiving in search of a power steering assembly for a fzj80 anyone have a parts car or know of one at a salvage yard?

Thanks
Andrew

Master Control Switch for FJ62, brown in color. $100.00, located in Weatherford can meet in DFW. Works great, no issues. Having trouble loading pics. PM me for text photos.

Sold

Found the source of my death wobble. Originally thought it was the bushing in my front panhard/lateral control rod, but got it off this morning to discover what should be a round hole the bushing sits in has been warped to a nice tear drop shape. Guess I hit something hard at some point? Probably just gonna buy a new one with new bushings already installed, but if anyone has a spare, old one, one from a parts truck I'd be happy to buy it.

I'm looking for an ARB or Dissent front bumper for my 100 series.
Also need a factory airbox, to replace the K&N setup the PO installed.
I've got an 8274 that works great, but needs clean-up.

If anyone has any of the following 93-94 80 series parts, let me know. I am looking for junk parts. I'm trying to avoid removing mine since I drive it everyday. These parts will just be used to help with fab of replacements.

muffler (just need it for the flanges)
catalytic converters (just need them for the flanges)
radius arm(s) - I really just need one so I can use it to make some caster plates. I

Non trucker TEQ caps anyone?
TEQ Caps

Hi, Anyone have a fj 62 left valance turn signal light ? Pm me , Thanks, Mike

Hello all. I'm a fresh owner of a '72 FJ 40. I'm a long time Toyota owner, first time LC owner. I'm already loving this beast. I will be hunting down parts as I go and doing all I can to keep him alive.
Currently, he's come down with the death wobble so I'm looking for parts to eliminate the issue. Looking for tie rods, etc.
Also, I may be going back for an original look and less aggressive setup. Wheels, tires, etc. Please let me know if you have anything I could use.
Thanks.

20170307_092150.jpg

Looking for some fenders in good condition for 73 FJ40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom