New shop/store in Fort Worth (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For a retail business, location is everything. In my opinion, being right on a major highway like an interstate, with good visibility/easy access would be very desirable. If it were my store/shop, I would rather be on the I-20 frontage in Hudson Oaks than in some hard-to-find and see location in the middle of Fort Worth or Dallas, but maybe that is just me. The best location would be in between Dallas and Fort Worth, on 183, I-30, or I-20, but you would have to pay through the nose to lease space there, so for the money I would think I-20 in Hudson Oaks would be a decent compromise. Remains to be seen how many people will drive from Dallas to come see you, but you will surely tap into the Fort Worth market from there. Good luck with it Martin.

Martin,
I am looking for someone to do an pre-purchase inspection of a FJ40 for sale in Fort Worth. Any interest or suggestions for shops? I would pay you whatever you think is reasonable.
Shea Ross
352-514-0506

Weatherford is growing fast. Commute traffic to FW going way up. Stores being built. Freedom Sports (right name?) opened a big shop just off I-20. It may be a good location to grow a off road type store.

Another vote for Weatherford:clap:

We are actually negotiating on a building on I20 just west of loop 820. We also have a conversation going on a building in Weatherford. Trying to be patient and make the "right" choice.... Christmas was great! Hope you and your family had a great one as well.

I almost hate to ask this. Could you build me a bumper and some sliders for a 2008 Sequoia? I have a 40 that I am sure I will get some items for from you, but I need some items for my Sequoia. Thanks.

Hey guys. YES, we are open and running strong. We are still operating out of our shop in Graford (about 1 hour NW of Fort Worth). I was ready to close a deal on a new shop in Fort Worth in January, but then the deal on my house fell through. I am back to waiting on my house to sell so we can move. I just don't want to make the commute everyday. That being said, I am set up to do installs and build custom stuff right now. I am also a vendor for most of the gear you would want. I'll put a link to my website, but keep in mind the website represents about 10% of the products we carry. For suspension, gears, armor and the like give me a call or shoot me an email and I'll be sure to get you the parts you want for your application. I look forward to working with you all.

I almost hate to ask this. Could you build me a bumper and some sliders for a 2008 Sequoia? I have a 40 that I am sure I will get some items for from you, but I need some items for my Sequoia. Thanks.

Yessir. I can build you anything you want. If you have ideas let's talk about them. 817-733-2493

Glad to hear it Martin! Off topic, but did you see your old 80 is for sale in the MUD classifieds?

Yessir I saw it. Seems like a pretty good buy to me. That truck is seriously built. Someone will be happy with it.

Sub'd. I already use Tandem Automotive in Ft. Worth, so another shop in that area would be fine. I've gotten really good at dropping my 80 off and Ubering home.

New to mud, but I'm out in Aledo and am super pumped to see something out here and close. 91 fj80 needing some parts love.

hey there, good to hear from a fellow fj80 owner. mine is a 92 and i'm slowly but surely working on getting it 100% road worthy, she is my DD currently but still working on it every chance i get. my wife isn't as enthused as i am but that comes with the Cruiser territory i hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom