Wheeling/Event pics... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody else got any pics??

Well another year in the books and another great event put on by the Cottonland guys. If you have never come to this event, I highly recommend making an appearance. These guys work really hard getting everything organized and it really shows. Everything from live music, to good food, to an awesome raffle on Saturday night. Big thanks to @Bodean @jrob @wct49 and the rest of the Cottonland crew for another great time. Look forward to next year. Here's a few pics I snapped along the way. Feel free to tag owners.

I apologize, some of these images are not as sharp as I'd like them to be. I'll brush up on my photography skills before the next round

Last edited:
@Fireman , here's a couple of pictars of you on 4 Fingers...

Also known as the spin fest trail.

Thanks for the pics and the kind words!! Good times and we love doing it!

Thanksgiving '16
Set list:
-Ravine
-Can Opener
-Shaffners
-Ultimate
-Four Fingers

Park was packed...

IMG_0967.JPG
IMG_0968.JPG
IMG_0969.JPG
IMG_0972.JPG
IMG_0971.JPG

Well another year in the books and another great event put on by the Cottonland guys. If you have never come to this event, I highly recommend making an appearance. These guys work really hard getting everything organized and it really shows. Everything from live music, to good food, to an awesome raffle on Saturday night. Big thanks to @Bodean @jrob @wct49 and the rest of the Cottonland crew for another great time. Look forward to next year. Here's a few pics I snapped along the way. Feel free to tag owners.

I apologize, some of these images are not as sharp as I'd like them to be. I'll brush up on my photography skills before the next round

Hope my rig is ready for the next outing.

Anyone going to HSORVP for the Fire and Ice run over new years? Several of the CLC clan will be there. Panther Valley will be our HQ. Look us up if you are coming over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom