What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (35 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Changed out my front pads. Measured out the rotors and I just passed min. width. Time to order up complete brake set up and have it all installed before Turf n Surf!!!

I've got a pretty big punch list to get through. No idea how in the hell im gonna get thru it all. Ugh.

Oh and in my "spare time" I started with the Axle Cheatsheet that @DARKNESS did up and did vectors for the whole thing and put everything into one comprehensive chart. After chatting with a few people I figured I would do a run of posters and t-shirts :D

But not until I can confirm there are no mistakes first ;)

View attachment 1339361 View attachment 1339362
How long from now? Need to know when to click "Buy"

I'll start a different thread about these. I am thinking it will be within the week because I want to be able to make deliveries to TnS for anyone going.

This would make a great looking poster on my garage wall. I couldnt see on my phone, but are the bolts labeled with the torque specs? 'Cause that would sure be nifty. Just sayin'........

This would make a great looking poster on my garage wall. I couldnt see on my phone, but are the bolts labeled with the torque specs? 'Cause that would sure be nifty. Just sayin'........

maaaaaybe ;)

Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 3.26.29 PM.png

That's pretty damn sweet @NLXTACY. Now get back to work making 3FE stuff!!

That looks like Fish Canyon, is it?
The first pic is on fish creek wash. The long very very narrow hiking canyon is called the Slot. It is north of there on the other side of the 78.
Camp is in Borrego springs.

I started the weekend early by being paid to go wheeling.

We are preparing for a new training scenario, and I drove the scouting party to look at the training area.

In the winter of 1939/40, the Wehrmacht built a replica of a section of the Maginot Line to train troops on how to assault it. Some of the bunkers are still intact.

Box tour.jpg
box tour1.jpg

We also drove around some of the training villages; they look fairly realistic for what are basically stage props.

box tour2.jpg
Box tour5.jpg

All in all, it was a great day to be at work.

Box tour4.jpg

I started the weekend early by being paid to go wheeling.

We are preparing for a new training scenario, and I drove the scouting party to look at the training area.

In the winter of 1939/40, the Wehrmacht built a replica of a section of the Maginot Line to train troops on how to assault it. Some of the bunkers are still intact.

View attachment 1339726 View attachment 1339727
We also drove around some of the training villages; they look fairly realistic for what are basically stage props.

View attachment 1339728 View attachment 1339729
All in all, it was a great day to be at work.

View attachment 1339731

So you went to Poland in a quick fashion. Then the Czech Republic. Now you are training at a Maginot Line replica.

All I can say is that you really need some mud flaps on your tank rig.

So not exactly "this weekend" (more like "this month") - but did a 4,500km trip to Northern and Western Kenya towing a trailer. Northern Kenya is renowned for being extremely remote and inhospitable. Western Kenya is a little more "civilized", but we still had a good adventure, especially at 3500m in the Cherangani Hills and 4000m on Mt. Elgon. I didn't take pictures mid-action. I was too busy driving.

20160912_112637.jpg

20160913_084050.jpg

20160914_152119.jpg

IMG_3197.JPG

IMG_3173.JPG

Well? Is it confirmed yet? Joey is slacking.. :deadhorse: :flipoff2:

Joey hasn't agreed to my proof reading compensation yet. Seeing as how I was the person to find the errors on his website...

Joey hasn't agreed to my proof reading compensation yet. Seeing as how I was the person to find the errors on his website...
Yeah I've found errors too. In general though, the grammar and spelling on the 80 forum is a bit lacking.

You should be getting some sort of royalty or be his legal advisor! Oh well...

Large size for my shirt then Joey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom