New shop/store in Fort Worth (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys,

We've got our website up. Check it out when you have time. The stuff on the page are the items we are promoting. In addition, I can get you anything that 4wheel parts sells. If you need something I don't show on the site, contact me and I'll try to get it for you. I'll always be as competitive as possible on price. The brick and mortar store won't be long!!

Www.cbadventuresupply.com

Please help spread the word. We will be hosting some camping trips and trail runs in the future. I'm looking forward to meeting each of you and spending some time together at the shop and on the trail!!

Martin
(817) 733-2493

Contact me with any questions you might have.

Hi Martin ! It was a pleasure talking to you the other day about my slider build.

I am still interested but running a little low in cash at the moment. I definitely want to do this, but it may be later this year.

Thanks a lot !

Humberto

You bet Humberto. Just let me know when you get ready. Maybe the new shop will be open by then!

Hey guys,

We've got our website up. Check it out when you have time. The stuff on the page are the items we are promoting. In addition, I can get you anything that 4wheel parts sells. If you need something I don't show on the site, contact me and I'll try to get it for you. I'll always be as competitive as possible on price. The brick and mortar store won't be long!!

Please help spread the word. We will be hosting some camping trips and trail runs in the future. I'm looking forward to meeting each of you and spending some time together at the shop and on the trail!!

Martin
(817) 733-2493

Hey guys,

Martin
(817) 733-2493

very cool sir! I can't wait to see the store front.

Hi Martin!!

Please keep us posted with cool things that you plan to do in the future.

Greetings from Permian Basin (W.TX)

Another McKinneyite here, and excited to hear about your store. I really miss that side of town, and looks like I just got a great excuse to come visit sometime soon when the store opens. When you open up, will you be a retail only location, or have a garage and shop to work on trucks as well?

Andrew

Another McKinneyite here, and excited to hear about your store. I really miss that side of town, and looks like I just got a great excuse to come visit sometime soon when the store opens. When you open up, will you be a retail only location, or have a garage and shop to work on trucks as well?

Andrew

It will be a full shop. We will install everything we offer in the store. We do installs now, but the shop isn't very conveniently located for most of you. Looking at a spot right off of 820 and Blue Mound Road right now. What do you guys think of that location. It's 1 block off the loop. Seems like easy access from lots of places.

By the way. We are proud to be an authorized dealer for Baja Design Lights. We will have all they options on our site within a few days. If you've never looked at them you need to. They are the scientists of lighting!

It will be a full shop. We will install everything we offer in the store. We do installs now, but the shop isn't very conveniently located for most of you. Looking at a spot right off of 820 and Blue Mound Road right now. What do you guys think of that location. It's 1 block off the loop. Seems like easy access from lots of places.

Ah, the Saginaw area. Used to play music on that side of Ft Worth pretty regularly, have a high school buddy who just moved that way. From what I remember highway access should be pretty good, especially when (if) they ever finish all that construction. Though last time I was that way was the snow/ice storm in Feb '15... Got to downtown right when they closed all the highways, meeting was cancelled, and it took me 6hrs in fun Texas snow traffic to get home...

But, I would think location wise something as central as possible would maximize potential customer base... I hear Arlington is about to have some space open up on Ballpark Way in a few years :):). But I know a trip that way from McKinney wouldn't bother me if its related to my cruiser.

I'm not ruling anything out yet. Being right on the loop and just west of I35 seems pretty good.

Martin, your location would be a short drive for me! I don't know if thats a good thing or not ($$$)! Haha. Excited to see what you do and catch up with you. Also, I have a 100 series and a GX470 if you need any guinea pigs for custom fab work. ;) Hope all is well bud!

-Daniel

OK, I need some input from you guys. My deal on my house I'm trying to sell just fell apart. This means a delay in opening the shop in Fort Worth. I currently live in Graham, and 1.5 hour commute each way is just more than I'm willing to do. The house is still for sale, but I live in an oil field town, and lookers have been few and far between. When it sells the plan is Fort Worth.

So, in the mean time..... I could open a shop here in Graham (1.5 hours NW of Fort Worth), I could consider something in between like Mineral Wells or possibly Weatherford. My question to you guys is this: How far are you willing to drive for quality gear and service? Do you think I'm spinning my wheels opening a shop out here? Should I just wait it out?

Any feedback will be much appreciated! I met several people at Overland Expo East from the DFW area and they were all very anxious for me to get the doors open. I hate that I am experiencing yet another road block, but I am going to try to see it as only a speed bump.

Thank you in advance,

Martin
CB Adventure Supply

Weatherford!

As a business, I'd want it where more people would see it and stop in on a whim. Closer to the metroplex the better.

Weatherford!

I sense a little bias...

As a business, I'd want it where more people would see it and stop in on a whim. Closer to the metroplex the better.

I agree.

I came across a place on I20 in Hudson Oaks. What do you guys think about that?? Great access, highway frontage for signage but it is not in Fort Worth.

OK, I need some input from you guys. My deal on my house I'm trying to sell just fell apart. This means a delay in opening the shop in Fort Worth. I currently live in Graham, and 1.5 hour commute each way is just more than I'm willing to do. The house is still for sale, but I live in an oil field town, and lookers have been few and far between. When it sells the plan is Fort Worth.

So, in the mean time..... I could open a shop here in Graham (1.5 hours NW of Fort Worth), I could consider something in between like Mineral Wells or possibly Weatherford. My question to you guys is this: How far are you willing to drive for quality gear and service? Do you think I'm spinning my wheels opening a shop out here? Should I just wait it out?

Any feedback will be much appreciated! I met several people at Overland Expo East from the DFW area and they were all very anxious for me to get the doors open. I hate that I am experiencing yet another road block, but I am going to try to see it as only a speed bump.

Thank you in advance,

Martin
CB Adventure Supply

I guess it really all depends on the costs of each option and what you're looking to spend. My experience with people is there's always excitement pre-experience/trip/opening etc but that often people's excitement doesn't match the amount of people who actually show up. That, and the potential hassle/cost of opening a shop temporarily, and then moving to a different location.

So many things to consider and angles to look at, but whatever way you go, wish you the best!

Thank you. I potentially have an opportunity to build a place on I20 in Hudson Oaks. What are your thoughts on that??

I20 and Hudson Oaks is good as well

Where in Hudson oaks I live in Aledo? Right down the highway from Hudson oaks? I personally think highway access is key if you are going to be west of Fort Worth, folks need to see signage. Also good news is that the growth out here is crazy. Hudson oaks in general is expecting a whole lot of growth, and the Walsh ranch project is right down the highway east of Hudson oaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom