Nooby question about WA Trails? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tahuya and WABDR There's not many trails around here for a stock 80 or later unless you can accept sheet metal damage. Here's a good site for trail info. Washington Trails

Last edited:
Are there any trails you can recommend with my '16 LC stock tires and ground clearance of 9.1 inch?

I am also eyeing the following trails, so your brief insight on these would be appreciated in terms of what parts of the trail you tried and your rig's current tires/lift:
Walker Valley
Reiter Foothills Forest
Elbe Hills State Forest
Tahuya State Forest
Capitol State Forest
Little Pend Oreille
Beverly Dunes
Ahtanum State Forest

Thanks!
Capital forest and Tahuya are definitely doable in a stock rig, you need to take the right lines and be careful or you could get hung up in a couple spots. We took our stock 200 through the north loop at Tahuya with no probs, south loop is a bit tougher with a stock rig but totally doable. I've seen a handful of stock Tacoma's and stock 4Runners go through with just some pin-striping. Pin-striping is going to happen here in Washington no matter where ya go at some point. If ya wanna hook up some time and run some of the trails out at Tahuya let me know. The best mod you could make for trails around here is some sliders and a bit larger tires. Let me know if ya have more specific questions etc.. Here's our rig stock suspension with just bigger tires at running Tahuya back in 2013...
email6216.jpg

Here's a trip we took to Tahuya last year, the 4runner was totally stock, it bypassed a couple obsticles but other than that made it through pretty much all of Tahuya...
A 200 and some other rigs...

Capital forest and Tahuya are definitely doable in a stock rig, you need to take the right lines and be careful or you could get hung up in a couple spots. We took our stock 200 through the north loop at Tahuya with no probs, south loop is a bit tougher with a stock rig but totally doable. I've seen a handful of stock Tacoma's and stock 4Runners go through with just some pin-striping. Pin-striping is going to happen here in Washington no matter where ya go at some point. If ya wanna hook up some time and run some of the trails out at Tahuya let me know. The best mod you could make for trails around here is some sliders and a bit larger tires. Let me know if ya have more specific questions etc.. Here's our rig stock suspension with just bigger tires at running Tahuya back in 2013...
View attachment 1322931
thanks man. cool pic. your truck always looks clean despite your off road trips. Do you always wax it? Will definitely PM you for a hook up.

thanks man. cool pic. your truck always looks clean despite your off road trips. Do you always wax it? Will definitely PM you for a hook up.
we wash and wax it about 3 times a year... def hit me up and we can run some trails!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom