Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

not looking to sell it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

2005 Toyota Sienna
Hello guys, not a Land Cruiser but a Yota people hauler non the less.
Time to retire our '05 Sienna
200,100 miles owned since 35k
Blue w/grey int.
New tires
New brakes
Dings dents stains come free of charge
Runs like a champ burns maybe a quart of oil every 3k-4k
Needs a Radiator $189 on Rock for a Denso, one or both cvs @ $63 each, and the big thing needs some combo of the following cats/O2 sensors due to P0420 and 0430 codes
Mud special price $2000
Put some $ into it and get another 100k out of it. Pm me for pics I just put $500 into my 80 with 200k and decided to sell van

Damnit, just had a job down that way. Would look nice on the FJ40

Someone buy a safe or trade me something for one, or two, or three, or four...OK you get the picture
20160617_191105.jpg

Listed on CL for $500, would go $300 for a local mudder, lightest one is shy of 1500lbs, its the one pictured.
If you want more pictures PM me or search CL in Frederick MD or Harrisburg PA for Schwab safe.
My old lady says I'm a dead man if she can't park her car in the garage for winter.

$50 Aussie Locker gift certificate

Won this at CMCC and don't need it. If you need it and you'll use it just let me know and it's yours.

My beer tastes are similar to Gary's - whatever you're buying or I can steal from your cooler.

I can mail it if you're in a hurry (PM your address) or I can deliver at the Fall Crawl.

someone buy or trade me something for some of these safes before the first snow or the lil'lady will have me sleeping in garage with them!

Good, working parts from my '89 fj62 3fe
-AC compressor. $75
-Starter. $40
-Ignitor/coil assembly. $175
-Mass air flow meter (from '88). $175
-Fram for 3fe. $Free to the first buyer.

Make offers, come get them in South Philadelphia, or we can talk shipping stuffs...

20160923_130207.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom