Brought my 80 up to ACC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Made the 5 hr. trek up to ACC so they could give my LC some much needed love.
They knocked it out in a day and I was totally blown away!!!
Great experience! I will continue to make the drive up when needed.
Great meeting everyone there. I look forward to next time.:cheers:

BirdMan

Just to amplify my experience. A few weeks back I took the LC to the local dealership for distrib O ring, crank shaft seal and oil pump cover gasket. I'm in a chair so under the hood is a big hmmmm, who do I trust? Anyway, after sitting at the dealership for a friggin day, my rep comes out and say's "he can't get the crank shaft nut off, sorry". A whole day to do the distrib o ring.???

ACC did , crankshaft seal, oil pump cover gasket, valve cover gasket, spark plug boots, PCV hose, cap, rotor, plugs, and new front speed sensors and harness in less than a day. Was it worth the trip up? Hell YES.

I've made the Drive up twice myself and well worth it!! ;)

ACC has been recommended to me by two different people in last couple of months.. reading everyone's testimony on MUD really makes me want to visit these guys.
BTW, maybe not right forum but also looking to get together with some Toyota folk's if opportunity presents itself. I'm up in Roswell, GA.

@07Quoia Drive out there and they will show u around the shop! They work on all yotas ;) Very Nice Folks!! Right off Fulton Industrial & I-20.

what part of the panhandle are you in?
I plan on using acc once i get to a certain part of my build
always hear good things about them and enjoy seeing pics of people projects that are taken there

Just seeing this...
I live in Milton., give a shout if ya want, we will let ACC have their page. :D

I've spent a fair bit of money with ACC and don't regret it. They've done front axle rebuild with fresh brakes, PHH, and resealing the three amigos (oil pump, distributor shaft, and front main). I get honest work at a fair price by people who know their way around a Toyota Land Cruiser; that's a VERY hard thing to find.

When/if I get around to putting Harrop E-Lockers in the truck, they'll be on my shortlist.

Last edited:
I also live in the Panhandle.

I e-mailed them a ways back to get some quotes and never heard back, so that's why I never made the trek.

My FJ60 has been a slow project. I haven't even really driven it in the last year.

@ras0ne , they are always slammed , (that good and busy) so I we just suggest a phone call and keep trying till they answer and they can quote u over the phone.

@ras0ne , they are always slammed , (that good and busy) so I we just suggest a phone call and keep trying till they answer and they can quote u over the phone.
It's kind of refreshing to deal with places that do do the fire and forget way of doing things.

They are not cheap, but if you want someone who knows the machines, it's the place to go. I spent quite a few thousand on my truck, even though the seller said it needed nothing. Turned out needed valve cover gasket, pan hard bushings, oil pan seal, distributor o ring, oil cover seal. Make sure you get a proper pre inspection. Mine sucked. Over paid for a "need nothing" LX. Now, it needs nothing. Incidentally, though I overpaid, love the thing. Just have to get over the rest. Still working on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom