For Sale Expedition Trailer with CVT RTT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.4xoa.com
SOLD ----

Hello CSC,
My trailer is up for sale. It just received a nice kitchen upgrade along with an inspection. I just got the trailer weighed at a certified scale at I am happy with the results. Many of you have seen my trailer in action. I am not giving up on trailer life. I simply have an opportunity to move into a production trailer once this one sells. If it doesn't that's ok too.

SOLD!

Last edited:
Interested! PM will be sent shortly.

Is the dog included?

Another minor modification was completed today. I swapped out the bulky taillights for new flat LED ones.

29098914192_8b8b6d6e8b_b.jpg

Don't worry all of the wires are tucked up properly. I was just testing everything.

So I take it it's not sold...

Not yet but buyer, Chrismanjs, is looking at it this Friday.

I will keep making minor improvements until it sells. I love this trailer and would love to see it stay in AZ!

Back available for sale......

Would two adults and 3 small kids (6,3,3) fit in the tent?

Would two adults and 3 small kids (6,3,3) fit in the tent?

I would say that would be a tight fit but here are the specs on the tent: Mt. Rainier Standard Pioneer Series :: Cascadia Vehicle Roof Top Tents

You would more likely want a dual ladder tent like the McKinley or Denali: Mt. Denali Standard Pioneer Series :: Cascadia Vehicle Roof Top Tents Tepui also makes a similar model. The issue I have with the 2 ladder tents is the space for the adults is only a full size mattress. The trailer can accommodate a dual ladder tent though.

Most folks put 2 people up and 2 people down in the annex. There is plenty of room in the annex when it is staked out.

Trailer still available. @wtmtnterror is out.

Thanks for the info. Nice trailer you made. Unfortunately I am going to have to hold off on one of these for a while but I have added it to my list.

Still available for sale. I just repainted a bunch of the interior bars to clean things up. I will keep making improvements until it sells. Available for preview most weekends unless I am camping with it.

Bump......

Bump oh rooney... Still available.

I just finished applying a new coat of Monstaliner on the trailer to clean things up after its many adventures.

29788852582_f2406a826c_b.jpg

29788854322_3777e1bbc8_b.jpg

Oh hey there! BUMP

Just an FYI this trailer is coming up for sale again. I have kept in contact with the current owner. The trailer is in Tulsa, OK. So if anyone was interested in my trailer in the past I will post up a link when he posts something online. Awesome trailer. There are times when I miss it.

He added a Foxwing awning and it now has Landscruiser hubs and rims.

Just an FYI. If anyone is seriously interested shoot me a PM and I will give you the current owners contact info. He is a solid guy and consider him a friend now.

Trailer sold again. To a CSC member no less! Hope to see it back on the trail in AZ soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom