New shop/store in Fort Worth (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everybody. Some of you know me, but I have been on a bit of a hiatus for a while. My name is Martin Spencer, and I have a land cruiser problem. I am an 80 series guy and I am obsessed with all things cruiser and camping. Due to this addiction, I am in the process of opening an adventure/overland travel store/shop in Fort Worth. I will handle high quality camping gear and vehicle accessories. I also build custom bumpers, sliders, expo trailers and storage systems. Exact timing of the shop opening is still unknown, but in the meantime if I can help anyone out please let me know. I am putting together all of my product vendors right now. The one I'm currently most excited about is a company called 23Zero. They are supplying me with RTTd and recovery gear. I have personally owned RTTs from several different companies and would be excited to show you the differences in the 23Zero tents. They are very high quality and well priced. I am putting one on my cruiser so I can show it to anyone interested. My truck is becoming my mobile showroom! Let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

You can check out the tents on the 23Zero site: www.23Zerousa.com

I can also get you:
Factor55
ComeUp
Zarges cases
Nitro Gear and Axle
ARB
Icon
MaxTrax

I look forward to helping you build the rig you've always wanted.

Martin
817-733-2493

Last edited:
I don't have the specific location yet, but we will be west of downtown. Probably around 820 and I30 somewhere.

I will hopefully be able to get just about anything you want for a land cruiser. All the suppliers I've talked to are excited about getting into the Texas market. We will focus on high quality products that we can stand behind. I'm not trying to compete with 4wheel parts or REI, I want to be a specialty retailer in the overland travel industry. I'm excited and look forward to building relationships with others that like to explore!

Best of luck with it Martin. Will drop by the store when you get it set up.

Thanks for the comments guys, and I fixed the address to check out the tents.

following.... wish you great success and the opening of another store closer to Frisco :)

Can't wait to see the store, if someone wanted to check out your mobile rig, how or what is it's current location?:steer:
Also interested in the FJ40 BJ40, gear lineup, I own a 71 FJ40 project.
Cheers!:beer:

image.jpeg
I got my first shipment of RTTs today. If you're interested in one let me know.

Martin

It is exciting to have some Land Cruiser and Overlanding activity started on the west side of DFW, welcome. Not to mention you are living out the dream of many of us Cruiser-heads by opening such a cool store. I look forward to many cruiser hang-outs around the shop.

Thank you! Part of our idea for this business is to build a community. We are thinking about having events around the shop on a regular basis. I would like to have equipment manufacturers come in and do educational how to programs accompanied by some food and drinks! It would be a great way to get hands on experience with products you might be interested in as well as a way to meet people with common interests.

Long time amigo! Glad to see you back around. Very cool, love to come say hi and see the shop when you get going. Hope you're doing well Martin.

-Daniel

Thanks Daniel. Good to hear from you. You found a first gen 4Runner yet? We will have to have a grand opening cruiser party when we get open. I'm anxious, but it is taking a while to get everything lined up.

Martin

Nope, hadn't had any luck with the 4R. And now I'm putting that on hold as we just moved and I no longer have a spot for a toy at the new place.

any update on your store? i'm over in mckinney and just recently bought my 80, already took it camping and now want to outfit it so i can use it on the trails

New to mud, but I'm out in Aledo and am super pumped to see something out here and close. 91 fj80 needing some parts love.

Hey guys,

Everything takes a bit longer than I had hoped. I am working diligently, but am still a few months from having a store front. In the mean time, I'm trying to finish up the website. If you guys need anything, hit me up via PM, call or text. I am set up with several suppliers, and can get just about anything you want/need. I also have a shop that I can do installs and complete truck builds. Y'all will be the first to know when I get opened up!

Martin
817 733 2493

CB Adventure Supply

Martin,

I just had a DFW guy hit me up for my slider build, and ask if I would build them for him (I declined, I do metal fab, but for furniture... The only truck I work on is my own). I shot him the text from your first post.

His name is Humberto and he has an 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom