For Sale Rigid Duallies and factor 55 thimble, 1.25" and 1.5" wheel spacers: oklahoma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have several sets of rigid duallies. I will sell them for $50 a light (that's $100 for a pair) obo. They do not come with wiring, just light, mount and plug. Spots and floods. I also have a red factor 55 thimble (sold). Two pairs of wheel spacers in good shape. 1 pair of 1.25 wheel spacers and one pair of 1.5 g2 brand wheel spacers. $25 a pair all prices plus shipping. All prices or best offer. May trade for camping or 80 series upgrade stuff. Lemme know.
20160725_183623.jpg
View attachment 129791

14697290310437968679.jpg

20160725_183638.jpg

Last edited:
I cleaned up the thimble and it looks better than the pic. It does have a couple of scuff marks though. Never used for winching. Obo!!!

Just have one set of green covers. Bump for a new day.

Thank you!

I still have 7 individual duallies. 3 more spots and 4 floods. Factor 55 is still up for grabs as well as one set of 1.25 wheel spacers. Any takers?

Bump for a new week.

Toys for tiny Girls, toys for tall boys..

I keep saying "Send them Slow I'm in no hurry" but Now you had to send them ASAP, Hey thanks for the promptitude..

IMG_7422-XL.jpg

They are not even Dusty, thanks for the great deal and the green cover lenses...
IMG_7421-XL.jpg

Thanks man! Glad you got them.

I will clip you off some wires. Going a different route and don't need all the wires on my rack. If you are in a hurry, you might try O'Reillys.

I will clip you off some wires. Going a different route and don't need all the wires on my rack. If you are in a hurry, you might try O'Reillys.
Oh really what will be wonderful, I have the whole harness already made, I just need the adaptor plugs..

If you can send me a Complete extra (male/female) will be perfect (for a light bar already have..

if you need any extra money you know where to find me..

I don't have any extras on the light end. I need some now.;)

I have one pair of wheel spacers left. They are 1.25" wide, 6 x 5.5 lug centric pattern. They were on my 80 series for about 3 years. They are a no name brand, EBay or Amazon.

What brand are the spacers and what lug pattern?

Shoot dude, you send me a cool sticker or sumpin and you can have these spacers. I can meet you or I'll just send em to Stillwater...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom