7x Series Knuckle Kits for Electric Hub Models - New Offering (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
We've been shipping these for a bit but I never had the chance to get them photographed and introduced. To my knowledge we are the only company globally offering a 7x Series kit designed specifically for those models that have Electric Locking Hub's. I know many delete the E-Hubs in favor of traditional AISIN hubs (and we can help with that conversion too!) but some prefer to keep everything stock and thus we assembled these kits with all of the correct seals, bearings and gaskets and all from high-quality Japanese and OE suppliers.

So if you have one of these:

hub_lock.jpg

We have one of these:

IMG_7879.JPG

FA7X97E shown

IMG_7888.JPG

FA7X97EKWB & TWB shown

Applications:
FA7X97E - 1/90-1/98 70 Series w/Electric Hubs
FA7X97EKWB - 1/90-1/98 70 Series w/Electric Hubs & Koyo wheel bearings
FA7X97ETWB - 1/90-1/98 70 Series w/Electric Hubs & Timken wheel bearings

More information on our many knuckle kit offerings here:
Product Spotlight: Cruiser Outfitters Knuckle Rebuild Kits

I've used these kits and they are top notch as usual! Bravo Cruiser Outfitters!

Several of your HZJ77 customers have too. We are doing a knuckle overhaul on an E-Hub equipped HZJ77 along with ARB's here in the shop today :cool:

We've been shipping these for a bit but I never had the chance to get them photographed and introduced. To my knowledge we are the only company globally offering a 7x Series kit designed specifically for those models that have Electric Locking Hub's. I know many delete the E-Hubs in favor of traditional AISIN hubs (and we can help with that conversion too!) but some prefer to keep everything stock and thus we assembled these kits with all of the correct seals, bearings and gaskets and all from high-quality Japanese and OE suppliers.

So if you have one of these:

View attachment 1288821

We have one of these:

View attachment 1288822
FA7X97E shown

View attachment 1288823
FA7X97EKWB & TWB shown

Applications:
FA7X97E - 1/90-1/98 70 Series w/Electric Hubs
FA7X97EKWB - 1/90-1/98 70 Series w/Electric Hubs & Koyo wheel bearings
FA7X97ETWB - 1/90-1/98 70 Series w/Electric Hubs & Timken wheel bearings

More information on our many knuckle kit offerings here:
Product Spotlight: Cruiser Outfitters Knuckle Rebuild Kits

Hey I’m keen on one of these kits for my HZJ73! How do we get it sorted? Cheers

Hi I h

Hi I have sent an email but no reply for a week. Any idea on how long it usually takes?

Are you Steve by chance? You sent us the first email on May 2nd... perhaps we missed an earlier email?

Either way, we were out a bit this week for the Cruise Moab event. Thanks for your patience, we'Il be back in Monday and will reply to all emails in the order they were received, we should have you an answer by end of day, if you are Steve I'll answer now, kit pricing is all current on our website (shown in USD), the reply you get Monday will have a shipping quote.

IMG_5154.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom