Another Home-Brew Drawer System Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know im resurrecting an older thread, but has anyone thought about integrating the compartment behind the second row into a long rifle concealment? i am in the search for a 100 now and this will be the first "mod" on my checklist. I plan on mocking these drawers and I like the idea of having my rifle/shotgun concealed while on hunting trips (theft reasons). Are the dimensions suitable for containing two average hunting rifles? this site has given me so many great ideas and i thank yall greatly!

You can pretty much do anything your mind can come up with! There's plenty of room to put them anywhere, side to side or front to back. Either way you should be fine. The main thing is plan ahead before you even touch the materials trying to think of all the different ways you would like to use it then come up with tackle plan! I built my own and am very happy even though a couple little things could be different now that I have them for a little wile!
Best of luck and just scout all the many build variations in the 100 section.

You could do that, or get rid of that compartment altogether and make the drawers full length.

Been doing some updates to my system lately, should be done sometime next week.

Went with a 2-high stack on the passenger side, and a double drawer slide on the driver side. Fridge will slide out, then another drawer will pull out from underneath with cutting board, etc.

Still have lots of cleanup and squaring to do, this is all just rough-attached. Also still have to rework the wings and trim pieces on left/right sides.

image.jpeg
image2.jpeg

:clap:

Thx.

Cheap stuff on the two main drawers, home depot.

Locking Fulterer slide on fridge area. It's really nice. I'll probably eventually replace others with similar.

Looks awesome!!

Very very nice! Any idea how much it weighs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom