For Sale Looking for pre '76 cruiser in So-Cal (LA / San Diego areas) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have cash in hand and I'm actively looking in all the usual places. Trying to find one in running / driving and in decent condition. Looking to stay in the 17k range. Thanks in advance--Mason

Last edited:
So you are looking for 1975 and older? Will 1976 work?

I'm trying to stay pre-smog, so I can keep engine swaps a possibility. I think 76 is the start of smog requirements for California. Interested to see what you have in mind though

1976ToyotaFJ40Blue_FJ40229394 (15).jpg

1976ToyotaFJ40Blue_FJ40229394 (9).jpg

It runs like a champ. It has a chevy 327 with a twin stick and advanced adapters ranger 3 t-case. you can shift from hi to low on the fly. It is located in Sheridan, WY. If you send me your email I can send you a lot more pics. I want 15,500 for it.

It runs like a champ. It has a chevy 327 with a twin stick and advanced adapters ranger 3 t-case. you can shift from hi to low on the fly. It is located in Sheridan, WY. If you send me your email I can send you a lot more pics. I want 15,500 for it.

That's a great looking cruiser! If you were in CA I think it would have been sold by now. I'd really like to deal locally so I don't have to worry about getting someone I can trust to inspect it and the extra costs of shipping it out to CA. There's a lot out here to choose from, I just wanted to see if some were here in Mud and not on CL yet. I found my last cruiser here in the classified ads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom