Builds Leave no bolt on behind build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you very much.

I ordered the Panhard rod from Marks 4wd in Australia.....bought it off their website with a MasterCard. I received it in 4 days.

MSA 4x4 DS40 drop slide can be purchased direct through MSA 4x4. All you have to do to get the ball rolling is email them.

The process to get the slide will take almost 2 months to get the slide in hand. You have to wire money, wait for it to clear at the bank and then wait for the shipment.

I expect to have my slide in April sometime.

Rhino-Rack bars and track installed. Factory roof rack gone.

Fits in the garage by 1/4" too.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
You have given me inspiration on what I want to do on my brand new Cruiser (2017). Have you had any issues with corrosion or unwanted noise from the ICON's? Also why did you decide to have Accessory Outfitters do the work?

The ICON's have been a great improvement to the ride quality. I have not seen any corrosion on them. The ICON's don't make any noise and they soak up bumps, ruts and pot holes. I have had a long relationship with Accessory Outfitters. In 2012 they completely rebuilt my 80 and did a V8 engine swap. The result was everything I could have hoped for and more. The 80 is a beast off road. During the 80 build and engine swap, Accessory Outfitters tackled every issue and solved it with urgency as if it were their own vehicle. I have had no issue spending my money with them. They are fair and do a great job.

Last edited:
Truck looks great. I just found a set of the same wheels and plan to add the same tires. Can't wait!

How is the MSA drop slide working for you? Did you get this from someone stateside or order from Aus? I am thinking about having one shipped. It is pricey but seems to be the best and the only real good option. Thanks!

I ordered the MSA dropslide from Australia, through ARB, through a local stateside ARB reseller. I waited a long time for it to show up. You can email MSA direct, wire them money and get it that way as well. I have ordered from them direct before without issue. The dropslide has been working as advertised, no complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom