Buy Sell Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would it be an idea, or has it been discussed at all to have a sticky thread for Buy-Sell-Trade in the public CC section of Mud? Other clubs seem to have done so successfully.

Thanks
gb

Hi Jake.

Good buy and sell groups mentioned on FB. I'm thinking more LandCruiser and club oriented 1st, before it goes out to the larger groups. If there is no traction then is what it is. Thought it might be a good club thing to use this public CC section for, much as VI Cruisers has done. Theirs seems to be adopted and well used.

There's a couple 4x4 groups on Facebook for buying and selling parts they work pretty good

4wdabc buy & sell and
BC 4x4 Parts trade and sell

Both good for selling parts.

gb

Good idea.

That's right I just got some seats from a club member. Always nice to deal with fellow cruiser guy than
deal with the world on the online classifieds. Works great, and it's great for club moral.
VI Buy/Sell/Trade
Lots of times I cross post from your page to ours as some guys don't look too far. But its how I got a truck as well as parts.

I think its needed. Might get me motivated to get rid of a few things

Great...thanks!
gb

Campbell Hausfeld 17 gallon, 5 hp oiless compressor.
Works but has a regulator or something issue and only gets up to 50 or so psi

20160326_153259_HDR.jpg

20160326_153312_HDR.jpg

*** SOLD ***

Well, our son Andrew has decided to sell the Ford! :clap:

286,000k. 2WD. Truck runs well with good oil pressure and 1l of Lucas Stabilizer but has its quirks. Gear shift has some throw, but doesn’t pop out of gear. Stops and handles good. 2” body lift done by previous owner. All glass is good and all lights and accessories work, including factory cassette, factory dual tanks. We owned it for 2 years, was great father/son project. Andrew now needs a gas miser to get around. Looking at Toyotas (thank goodness!)

20160603_202039.jpg
Non-smoker, Interior is all there, upgraded buckets from newer ranger and Mustang. Has some dents and rust hole over the right rear wheel fender (have replacement panel). Comes with a box of parts and factory service manuals.

I’m selling this as a mechanics special because it’s not completely factory in its operation. Asking $1000. :beer:

20160603_202053.jpg

20160603_202140.jpg

20160603_202223.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD - Right side Hanna interior storage rack. Fits two Scepter cans. If you are looking for secure water storage this will give you that. Fits into the 3rd row seat bracket and bolts to the floor.
Hanna Carrier 1.JPG
Hanna Carrier 2.JPG

Last edited:
Free: You know it's better in your shop on the conversation shelf, then in mine. Just what your're missing. 24v-12v analog gauge converter. Don't know if it works.
24v12v converter 1.jpg

Canadian M101 genuine military cargo covers

Two used to chose from:
  1. Really great condition - purchased as new surplus $100.00
  2. Good condition with a small abrasion hole $75.00
Can ship on greyhound on your dime or will bring to cruiser days

M101%20covers_zpsov7jydrp.jpg

M101%20Cover%20with%20hole_zpsumhtuacb.jpg

Not related and I no longer have them but I used 3/4 inch pvc irrigation pipe with 90 degree elbows to make supports in the trailer to keep these tarps from sagging and filling with water when it rained.

set of 5 38.5/14.5x15 TSL/SX tires. They are siped down the middle, lots of tread left.
But they have been sitting for 10 yrs, under cover out of the sun. These would be good
for a trail rig, $500
located on Vr Isl, but I might be coming over in a week or two. They can sit here until someone
who wants them comes and gets them. They are in secure covered storage.

UPDATE, SOLD

Last edited:
SOLD:

Ironman 2m X 2.5m awning (on truck but never used other then test setup) and matching Ironman room for sale: $500.00 for both. Bought the awning new and room used (used once by PO, not by me).

Change of direction, so this is for sale. For those who sleep in their rigs this is a great way to create a dry living area for the side you get in and out.
gb

Last edited: