Wanted FJ40 Speedo Drive Worm Gear and Speedo Driven Gear Housing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a good used Speedo Drive Worm Gear from a non- split t-case. Also looking for the associated speedo drive gear housing in good condition.

This link has some good info and pics of what I'm looking for except it doesn't show the worm gear that is inside the t-case on the rear output shaft.
Transfer leak at speedo cable

Please PM or reply here if you can help!

Thanks and :cheers:

Had to do some sorting........
5 25 001.JPG
5 25 002.JPG

I no I am very late to the party but would anyone have a worm gear and spacer available
IIRC, There are six different worm gears for the pre-80. Do you know which one you need?

IIRC, There are six different worm gears for the pre-80. Do you know which one you need?
Ok no I don't as it's been pulled apart and the spacer and the gear are missing from the assembly I think it's a solid case 74 that's been adapted to fit a 4 speed over the years and have just got it to the point I have revised the speedo don't work and apon inspection found 2 said missing parts.could I tell buy the nylon driven gear

Ok no I don't as it's been pulled apart and the spacer and the gear are missing from the assembly I think it's a solid case 74 that's been adapted to fit a 4 speed over the years and have just got it to the point I have revised the speedo don't work and apon inspection found 2 said missing parts.could I tell buy the nylon driven gear
Yes, the nylon gear will be stamped. 6x17 is the most common of the six sizes from all the rigs I’ve worked on, if that’s any help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom