For Sale FJ40-55 Early Acorn Repro Hubcaps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
s-l1600.jpg

Brand new, Stainless Steel Acorn Style Hubcaps. $79 each.

For those of you that have early fj cruisers sporting the later model caps,,,and for those of you that dont have hubcapcaps,,,and those of you that have a newer cruiser and want to sport the earlier vintage cruiser caps. These are currently available. They will fit all spring clip OEM rims.

I have a small run of them. Some of you have been following this in the IH8MUD forums. I decided to take this project on because not only do I want a set of early caps for myself but got sick of the prices being charged for these on ebay and other locations.

These are 20 gauge, highly polished stainless steel. The quality is excellent. Price is per hubcap. Shipping is additional based on weight and distance via UPS. Typically $50 Price per hubcap is $79

Last edited:
Are these still available?

Yes he sells them on eBay too (same price)
I have a set and they are really nice.
Okay, good to know. I'll hunt them down there. Does he use the same handle on ebay?

He has done a great favour to lot of us by reproducing these, if you decide to buy then please buy from him here so that eBay fees stays out of equation and he saves some coins. PM him.

I agree but he hasn't been on mud since Aug so your only option might be eBay :meh:

Hey

Still around, though got super busy this fall. I've still got some. Probably another 150-200. It doesn't matter too much whether through mud or eBay. Ebay charges a fee it's true, but they give you a break on shipping so....
Thanks for interest and everyone who's picked some up

Speed

awesome hubcaps they look great on my troopie

Just placed my order on Ebay. Can't wait to get them!

s-l1600.jpg

Brand new, Stainless Steel Acorn Style Hubcaps. $67 each.

For those of you that have early fj cruisers sporting the later model caps,,,and for those of you that dont have hubcapcaps,,,and those of you that have a newer cruiser and want to sport the earlier vintage cruiser caps. These are currently available. They will fit all spring clip OEM rims.

I have a small run of them. Some of you have been following this in the IH8MUD forums. I decided to take this project on because not only do I want a set of early caps for myself but got sick of the prices being charged for these on ebay and other locations.

These are 20 gauge, highly polished stainless steel. The quality is excellent. Price is per hubcap. Shipping is additional based on weight and distance via UPS. Typically $25-$35 Price per hubcap is $67
do you have any left.

I bought a set of these caps for my '68. They are high quality and the seller is very friendly. Take care Louis!! I finish PT tomorrow. ;)

I bought a set of these caps for my '68. They are high quality and the seller is very friendly. Take care Louis!! I finish PT tomorrow. ;)
Thanks buddy! Just sent 10 off to Australia this morning. PT is kicking my butt. But slow and steady progress. Congrats on finishing PT. I’ve still got a row to hoe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom