HDC T-shirts and Hoodies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

XL Hoody -$25
Dues T-shirt -2xl Espresso

Hoodie list:

LBBLC100 XXL
jstncse XL
jstncse M
pappy L
Ali M
Pyro-boy XL
dumpolina L
Lurch L
toyota L
slimbuddha L

I think this is right. If it isn't speak up quick.

Shirts and hoodies are ordered.

FYI, women's colors do not include light olive because it is not girly and they just don't. I will provide insight on the color when I see it.

I didn't pay attention. Were extra shirts ordered, since I missed the first deadline?

We do have extra shirts and I penciled you in for at least 1 of them

Thanks. I just sent my dues. I'll take a spare XL, olive is preferred but "beggars can't be choosers" as my parents always said.

They're not airplane parts but they also cost a lot less. You're the most qualified person in the club to hock, I mean market them.

Hoodies and tshirts are done, and let me tell you that the hoodie sure felt nice with today's weather.
If you find yourself in the NE heights and would like to pick up your tshirt/hoodies give me a call at 227-1535 and we can make arraignments.
Otherwise I will bring them to the meeting in a couple of weeks.

Hoodies and tshirts are done, and let me tell you that the hoodie sure felt nice with today's weather.
If you find yourself in the NE heights and would like to pick up your tshirt/hoodies give me a call at 227-1535 and we can make arraignments.
Otherwise I will bring them to the meeting in a couple of weeks.

When is the next meeting ?

The 14th or the 21st. I'm leaning towards the 14th

14th works for me as I will be at the Overland Expo and I believe others will be there also.

Hey all, I'll be in Alamogordo for the next few months and would love to collect some Cruiser gear from other clubs if you'd entertain a temporary transplant..let me know if you have hoodies or t-shirts left in LG or XL. Also, if anyone is in the Alamogordo area and wants to help me troubleshoot a few lingering issues with my '83 FJ60 in exchange for beer or likewise labor I'm always eager to learn and talk Cruisers!

Absolutely...
$20 buys you a t-shirt and membership +$12 for additional t-shirts, $15 will buy a t-shirt without membership. We will have a few hoodies available but there were only a few

Sounds great...who do I talk to set it up? I'd do a membership/t-shirt and maybe a hoodie if they don't get claimed. I'll actually be driving up to Abq the Friday of Memorial Day weekend to fly home for a few days. Back on Monday to drive back to Alamogordo, if that makes payment or pickup any easier.

Sounds great...who do I talk to set it up? I'd do a membership/t-shirt and maybe a hoodie if they don't get claimed. I'll actually be driving up to Abq the Friday of Memorial Day weekend to fly home for a few days. Back on Monday to drive back to Alamogordo, if that makes payment or pickup any easier.

I'll pm you and get the ball rolling.

Mr. Pres,

Current VP tee shirt status:

Pre-Moab inventory received
2 M/O
3 L/O
3 XL/O
1 XXL/O

2 M/E
4 L/E
3 XL/E

1 M Hood
1 L Hood
1 XL Hood

1 S/L
4 M/L
4 L/L

Moab Sales - 0.00

6/25/2016 Breakfast Distribution and Sales
1 M/O Steve (prepaid)
1 L Hood Steve (prepaid)
1 XL/O Jim (pre-paid)
1 M/Lady Jim ($20 cash)
1 S/Lady Matt (will pay via PayPal)
1 XL/E Matt (will pay via PayPal)
1 L/E Daily Grind owner ($20 cash)
1 L/O Justin ($20 cash)

Post 6/25/2016 Breakfast Inventory
1 M/O
3 L/O
1 XL/O
1 XXL/O

2 M/E
3 L/E
2 XL/E

1 M Hood
0 L Hood
1 XL Hood

0 S/L
3 M/L
4 L/L

I will pay pal the $60 cash that I received.

There was a suggestion that we only give out tee shirts to "new" members in the future and encourage existing members to contribute funds to the club (and it's cause) by buying tees outright.

Larry

Paypal email address? Please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom