Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got an FJ62 parts rig today. Not a complete truck, I'd say there is no good glass or any good body parts available other than roof, the grille and valance panel. Blue in color. Has a complete engine and transmission condition unknown- the guy I bought the truck from never had it running. All parts from under the hood are available. The transfer case (a split transfer like the later model FJ60's with 38MM ideler shaft) is for sale but the vac shifter assy has been removed. No interior. axles and steering column available. Steering box is spoken for. Larger parts will be available after i get home from Moab in mid May smaller stuff can be pulled and shipped befiore I leave. posting this here in the club siter before goign Mud-calssifieds wide. Best to email me with your needs shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Thanks, Gary

Just got an FJ62 parts rig today. Not a complete truck, I'd say there is no good glass or any good body parts available other than roof, the grille and valance panel. Blue in color. Has a complete engine and transmission condition unknown- the guy I bought the truck from never had it running. All parts from under the hood are available. The transfer case (a split transfer like the later model FJ60's with 38MM ideler shaft) is for sale but the vac shifter assy has been removed. No interior. axles and steering column available. Steering box is spoken for. Larger parts will be available after i get home from Moab in mid May smaller stuff can be pulled and shipped befiore I leave. posting this here in the club siter before goign Mud-calssifieds wide. Best to email me with your needs shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Thanks, Gary

If you wake up tomorrow and it's a running dd capable 62, let me know.

Thanks Stump. Yes, I know they are hard to come by. I actually have a tube that someone made few years back but it doesn't have the brackets. I am looking for a line in any condition so I have get examples to make the brackets.

Sent you an email Gary

We're selling my wife's MINI Cooper S Convertible.

Special MUD price = $7,500

2007 MINI Cooper S Convertible (R52) 6-Speed

00i0i_7LNLxruVTDM_600x450.jpg

Looking for OEM running boards to fit my 93 fzj80. Hoping someone has a set laying around they would be willing to sell, or perhaps know someone who does.

Reactions: FMF
They are the Toyota stock ones

Oh sorry, my bad. I thought they were the ones in the picture with black cruiser. Do they have the end caps / wings etc and how much do want for them. You indicated they were slightly tweaked? As in damage? Sorry for all the questions.

The pic shows one minor tweak in the one on the right. Price is right.

Oh sorry, my bad. I thought they were the ones in the picture with black cruiser. Do they have the end caps / wings etc and how much do want for them. You indicated they were slightly tweaked? As in damage? Sorry for all the questions.
Yah the took a few hits in various off road travels. They are free if you want them. If not I am going to trash them soon.

Yah the took a few hits in various off road travels. They are free if you want them. If not I am going to trash them soon.

FMF….thanks so very much! Very generous of you and I genuinely appreciate it. Can I get back to you….another mud member only an hour from me also has a set and he is working on getting some pics for me. I hope to hear from him soon.

Reactions: FMF
***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

FJ60 Chromoly Front Axle Shaft/Birf set-

I've got a set from Trail Gear Dirty 30's for the front of a 60/62. These are 30 spline. They are the previous generation chromoly shafts before they started slapping "Longfield" on everything. They do *not* have the handy little grease fitting on the end of the birf. They have one wheeling trip to the Cove on them and some log hauling around the property. $350.

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

Last edited:
have a set of 4 OEM steel Honda Odyssey wheels with nearly new Bridgestone Blizzard tires, TPMS valve steams and wheel covers. Like 400.00 for the set but will consider all offers.

Got some parts in trade last week and will offer them up here in case anyone in the club is interested. Have a rust free 40 hood, year unknown but it has the hood spear. Very nice shape $195. Have a pair of ambulance doors for a 40- rust free. One has a small dent in it otherwise they are very solid, baby blue in color. $400 for the pair. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Warning: replies from me to any inquiries may be slow in coming because of the Moab trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom