Window Screens/Socks Bug protection 80/LX450 100/LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't a 80 or another 100 anytime soon. Wondering if anyone has tried these in a 60/62 series or third generation 4Runner? Two vehicles that I sleep in the back.

What are the sizes of the windows?

I won't be around my FJ62 until the end of the month and may be a 60 owner could help me out with measurements. The third gen, 4Runner the sliding glass is roughly 22" wide and 17" high. The overall is about 30" at the base and tampers down to the 22" at the top.

I won't be around my FJ62 until the end of the month and may be a 60 owner could help me out with measurements. The third gen, 4Runner the sliding glass is roughly 22" wide and 17" high. The overall is about 30" at the base and tampers down to the 22" at the top.

I have a smaller size that should be perfect. On a 80 window they cover 32" x 18" nicely.

LMK I only have one set.

I have a smaller size that should be perfect. On a 80 window they cover 32" x 18" nicely.

LMK I only have one set.

I'll take it. Should fine on the 4Runner. Maybe the 60/62 series, but I found it interesting the floor mats from a 100 series fit the FJ62 great but the 80 series were to narrow. I'll try and make the meeting tomorrow.

I'll take it. Should fine on the 4Runner. Maybe the 60/62 series, but I found it interesting the floor mats from a 100 series fit the FJ62 great but the 80 series were to narrow. I'll try and make the meeting tomorrow.

Cool Ill look forward to see you on Friday

Real world testing at 75mph Both side on 2nd row installed

IMG_4934.JPG

Please put me down for a 100 set, when they are back in stock.

What about a set for the 200?

Picked up some new samples
The mesh is not a fine as the previous screens but look to be more durable.
I like the fit on the 100 series nice and tight, like it was custom made :)
I dont sleep inside but I do like the screens for the dogs. Gives me the ability to open the window for fresh air but keeps them drooling down the side of my Cruiser.;)

Also a US distributor (although made in China:() but more stock is only a couple days away.

IMG_8769[1].JPG

Window 1/2 open

IMG_8761[1].JPG

Close up

IMG_8762[1].JPG

Fit on the 80 is OK but does have some wrinkles

IMG_8765[1].JPG
IMG_8766[1].JPG

Last edited:
Are they currently available for purchase?

Are they currently available for purchase?

I was going to do some more testing this weekend before I made my final decision. I would be interested in an second opinion/review. If you are willing in doing a review I will drop one by today for your reviewing pleasure.:D

I was going to do some more testing this weekend before I made my final decision. I would be interested in an second opinion/review. If you are willing in doing a review I will drop one by today for your reviewing pleasure.:D
Phil,

Certainly willing to do a review.

Thank you.

Brice, can you throw them on the 200 as well and snap some pics / opine. I have the old ones for the 100 and they fit on the 200 but are a bit "short"

Thanks!

Some testing results from this weekend. I really like the fit on the 100 series. They held up great at freeway speeds with the window partly open. Its hard to see if the window is open during the day and at night you cant tell at all.
I ordered some to test the market at $30 shipped or $27 cash & carry. Will be posted on site on Tuesday

IMG_8783[1].JPG
IMG_8803[1].JPG
IMG_8805[1].JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom