Ga Cruisers Throw back Thursday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Before it was
101.JPG
mashed,and made into potato salad!

Tommy Victor in the blue meanie!

tom layover.jpg

HENDOG, do you have an ID on the kid in the very top right of that pic? It looks a lot like me, but I don't recognize anyone else.

Beasley Bash 08

Sidney back in the day. Sid and that 80 got me hooked.

beasley-bash-04-jpg.258773

beasley-bash-08-jpg.258775

GSMTR 2014 thought this was pretty good pic of all of us. We all had a blast wheeling that day. Great friends, great wheeling and my favorite event each year!!!!!

GSMTR 2014 thought this was pretty good pic of all of us. We all had a blast wheeling that day. Great friends, great wheeling and my favorite event each year!!!!!

You gonna make it to GSMTR this year?

You gonna make it to GSMTR this year?
To be honest I don't know yet. I have a long ways to go, to be able to even ride in a vehicle on the road as a passenger that long. I am still unable to sit upright in a car much less drive !!!! I sure want to be there so bad with all my buddy's you all just can't imagine. This being the 25th year especially want to be there!

Cool thread.

Not Thursday this week, but it was Thursday last week.

:)

@FJ40Jim tuning a carb way back in the day in 2005 in Ohio. Of course, he had been doing the same since back in 1995.... :lol:

.... My old haunts during that time period....

P8130032.JPG

Cool thread.

Not Thursday this week, but it was Thursday last week.

:)

@FJ40Jim tuning a carb way back in the day in 2005 in Ohio. Of course, he had been doing the same since back in 1995.... :lol:

Different decades, same old stuff.

GSMTR 2014 Top of what used to be the coal pile. Sorry don't know why it copied some pics. twice in each post.

Josh at cove ride 2010, look for the Chupacabre over his left shoulder.

ry%3D480.jpg

Nick at Ralph's, been around a few times but still a good one.

Dave and Olga laying on their side for waaayyy too long, Rail Trail at windrock 2011

BB09 133.jpg

1st Cove ride in 2009, a night that will never be forgotten. Between Ben's junk breaking, me literally losing my truck and the New Yorker getting left behind this one is for the records books.

tracy City Aug 2009 209.jpg

Another of Ben - Annual 2010

tk 029.jpg

last one - GSMTR 2010. My first real ride on the SAS, drove it there and back

GSMTR 2010 044.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom