March ROTM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll watch, I don't know how much deeper, I just saw a Heep go through it and have his 35's 75% underwater

After some forum Debate on the topic, the trip is set for March 19th, But the plan is...

1) Travel to Sheep's bridge - Not a hard trail from what I understand.
2) Camp overnight along the Verde
3) Have some Green St. Patty's day beer
4) I hear there are hot springs...might have to try those out (are they big enough to relax in?)

Meeting Time:

9 am

Meeting Location:

20721 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, United States (This address is for the circle K, but it's a plaza so meet in the parking lot).

Below is the list of attendees as I interpreted it from the post...let me know if there's changes to this list.

1) Kirk & Cinder
2) Brice & Tina & Fam Damily (4 Two Legged Kids, 1 with four legs)
3) Ron & Family?
4) Wilma83 – Tentative
5) ScottyDog & Cali-Tacoma
6) Verruckt1
7) Pitch
8) Dissent & Fam Damily
9) Saddletramp - Making the run because Alvis said so.

Looks like we will likely be out as well. I was thinking this would be an easy run down I-17 to BB Rd, but alas it got longer. Now, I get to go house hunting instead. Have fun, the weather looks perfect!
It always is a good day for house hunting.....in Flagstaff

Awesome trip, @Cruddz caught a nice bass at Sheeps Bridge.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

@LandCruiserPhil window sock screens are fantastic. The product is extremely well made, slides right over the window and really kept all the bugs out all night long. Perfect sleeping weather in the truck with the windows down, best money I have spent to date.

Some guests from Expo stopped by in the evening and gave out some swag. Scott from Atlanta claims he saw @Otter FJ 80 while it was at ACC before departing Atlanta
image.jpeg

Someone missing their selfie stick
image.jpeg

13 trucks in all
image.jpeg

Great campsite and Campfire in a can or portable campfires were a hit
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Tina driving her 200 up from the banks of the river where we camped. Her first official ROTM as a driver. She lost her cherry on the way in (bent the running board!) and then bent it again on the way out.
IMG_9664.jpg
IMG_9668.jpg

Everyone loves a water crossing photo, right?
IMG_9684.jpg

@Chaos55 Thank you for a great run. What a fun group to go out with and camp with. I know our kids had a great time. Oscar is exhausted and has not moved in hours (Well, he did get up to eat dinner!) (and when the girls gave him a bath!)
I was able to get a little fly fishing in, which was a nice break. Nothing caught, but then again trout tend to be a little skittish when people are throwing rocks into the river, or swimming nearby.

I took a couple of photos on our drive out.

The view of the bridge and river.
IMG_9673.jpg

And the overall view of the road in and the entire valley beyond.
IMG_9677.jpg

Great pics! I know Scott from Atlanta! My dad and I met him at Cruiserfest in UT last fall, great guy. I won some choice raffle prizes there that he brought, and I was fortunate enough to win =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom