Meet and Greet Mar. 11-13 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sorry to hear that bud. Thoughts and prayers with the family.

Was going to , but something came up . Shuan is up there . Be there in AM .

It's not looking good for me. It's after 6pm and I haven't left work yet. Might have to drive up there in the AM anyway, we'll see.

change in plans, I will be there tomorrow and night leaving Saturday morning..

My wife is going to come up on Saturday afternoon. Will there be some kind of sign at the turnoff to the barn?

there is usually some flags and a ONSC sign

I'm like the other guys. Sudden change of plans. Don't look like I'll make this one. If I can break away saturday, I'll roll down for the day. Otherwise, you guys have fun!

I'll bring the signs and set them up when I get there, early tomorrow am.

As another note, I will NOT have my square reader with me, so if you need to renew your membership, do it with cash, check or before you head up.

Can't wait!

Want me to bring a square reader for you to use? It should work fine on your Nexus.
-D

We will be coming up Saturday and leaving late Saturday night. I have to get my biz taxes done on Sunday (way late) and have been away from home basically all week at customer visits :(

Want me to bring a square reader for you to use? It should work fine on your Nexus.
-D

Yes! My app is good to go.

Leaving work at 11, I'm already packed and should be there around 3 ish. Meatball inbound!

Firearms permitted?

@David1947 do you mean can you shoot at the barn? or do you mean does anyone care if you carry? There is a gun range up that way not sure its seasonal or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom