For Sale FJ62 Hitch mounted 2 fuel can carrier - NorCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$150 obo

I have a 2 fuel can carrier that attaches to a 2" hitch, and bolts to the lower side of the stock FJ62 bumper. (Sorry, I don't know if the 60 has the same size bumper.) Super easy to install, assuming you can remove your lower bumper bolts. The 2 can holder swings out to allow the tailgate open fully, however I would create a support for it while in the open position. There's no hinge, just a bolt that allows it to swing, and even without cans in it, it feels like it won't support it's weight. You could fix it with a 2x4 cut to length, or maybe a piece of angle iron?
This doesn't not appear to have been made by a company, but everything is welded together, and feels solid.
There's some surface rust on the carrier and fuel cans, but this could be cleaned up and painted pretty easily and would look great.
The fuel cans aren't perfect. A few dents and peeling paint on both, and probably a little rust inside. I've never used them. The cans have latches welded to the top, so they can be locked in place. The whole setup came with my rig, and I drove with it on for a few hundred miles without issue, before I turned her into a street queen.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And more pics...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I also have the other brass cap. It's in similar condition to the one above, but it's missing the rubber o-ring.

Prolly just a big item to ship. Great ad with lots of detail and pics. Someone will eventually come along.

But I think that's a great idea! Kudos to whoever made it and ... bump!

Prolly just a big item to ship. Great ad with lots of detail and pics. Someone will eventually come along.

But I think that's a great idea! Kudos to whoever made it and ... bump!

Thanks. Yeah, it's definitely too big to ship.

Ok, one more bump.

I would think those cans and holders alone would be worth your asking price. Maybe just take them off the rack and sell them separately. They should be easy to ship.

Ok, one more bump.

I would think those cans and holders alone would be worth your asking price. Maybe just take them off the rack and sell them separately. They should be easy to ship.

Thanks for the info (and bump). Nice to know it's worth the asking price. I'm sure someone local needs these.

Bump for a good & honest seller.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom