2016 LSLC Round Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jebber

Brokedown southa Dallas
SILVER Star
Threads
12507411_10153936879329198_5441422377232640821_n.png

Registration is open.

Round Up 2016 Official Thread

BY gawd this place is empty!

what has happened to our fearless leader? or what it was from him ....was wondering if the Prez is showing to this gig to bring some more tamales...

Why am I asking? so this thing will feel as a Club meeting since we don't meet much or hear much.

Besides, it's a chance to see the Heep his got too.

My 40 seem to be getting there, we've been fixing the issues that we had last yr, with the intentions of actually wheeling the darn thing.
Well actually Fernie is the one that ones to conquer "Honey Creek trail"(rock racing style) and my friend Charlie want to go conquer the fence without the steering wheel coming off...(he got scared last time)

I on the other hand, just want to bring my chair and drink "...and if there's any time left, do the wheeling thing" if our 40 don't fall apart.

anyways hope to see you al'

JP

BY gawd this place is empty!

what has happened to our fearless leader? or what it was from him ....was wondering if the Prez is showing to this gig to bring some more tamales...

I agree it seems to be a ghost town here. :meh:

Fearless leader is alive and well and survived another Wyoming winter. Ain't gonna make the trek to TX this year but I continue my efforts to turn my lil' jeeper into somethin' worthwhile. :cool:

:flamingo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom