Window Screens/Socks Bug protection 80/LX450 100/LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Just took delivery of a bunch of Window Screens/Socks

If you are one of the many LC owners that sleep in your rig these are perfect for you.

Check them out by clicking the link Window socks, first use impressions

LIMITED SPECIAL - CSC members cash price is $25 a set

Website price $30 with free shipping - Window Socks Bug Screens - Land Cruiser Products - LCP

IMG_0237_zpshfy3o8ho.jpg
IMG_0238_zps8bjvvvhc.jpg
IMG_1092.JPG

Last edited:
How much would it take to get these to work on 100 series?

Edit- im dumb, ill take a set

Phil I think I'm already in for a set for the 80, just need to pick them up some time

Window screens are great. I sleep in my truck a lot of the time, and I can't recommend them enough. I use mine year round, regardless of the temperature.

might be a good idea before camping overnight on the upcoming Sheeps Bridge run next to the river. Nothing like mosquitos buzzing in your ear while trying to sleep! :confused:

Window screens are great. I sleep in my truck a lot of the time, and I can't recommend them enough. I use mine year round, regardless of the temperature.
I have e set of these as well. Used them a number of times and they work great.

Last edited:
This weekend will be a good weekend to pick up screens.
I start traveling again next weekend.
You can always order from the link in my sig if it doesnt make sense to drive to Scottsdale & Cactus

Very nice quality, great value. Summer sleeping in the truck will be bug free and much cooler

Ordered a set off your website. Should come in handy when I head to TX next week for pig hunting. Now I don't have to set up a tent. :)

These are awesome Phil! Thanks much. I'll take some pics here shortly. If anyone is on the fence, just buy a set, especially at this price point. You'll wonder what took you so long!

These are awesome Phil! Thanks much. I'll take some pics here shortly. If anyone is on the fence, just buy a set, especially at this price point. You'll wonder what took you so long!

Sometimes its the little things that make us the most comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom