Brasilian Toyota Bandeirante (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I would like to introduce my company Overland Imports. We are importing Toyota Bandeirantes from Brasil each month. We are bringing them from Brasil to Savannah, GA and then to our headquarters in Atlanta, GA. We have a shop in Sao Paulo that inspects and makes any basic repairs and then we also have another shop in Atlanta that does a second inspection to make sure all the Bandeirantes are clean, running and in high-quality condition.

You can view our entire available inventory at www.overlandimports.com The availability of our trucks changes daily as the demand continues to increase so please call Daniel at +1-404-273-1082 to check on any of our available trucks.

Currently, we have sold all of our trucks that have made it to Atlanta except one. We have many more on the way but the transit time after confirmation can be 45-60 days. This one is in Atlanta right now.

1989 Toyota Bandeirante OJ50LV - $34,500

This trucks has been restored and upgraded with many features and imported from Brasil. This is the Brasilian version of the Toyota Landcruiser FJ40. This features a clean white body and recently repainted black, exterior components. The interior is black and very clean.

Rare and unique features of the Toyota Bandeirante versus the American Toyota Landcruiser FJ40:
- this is a 1989 and in the USA the FJ40 ended production in the early 1980s.
- this has 45,000 kilometers on the original engine. That is just under 28,000 miles. It is very rare to find an FJ40 with this low miles
- this has an inline 4 Mercedes Deisel Engine. This was the standard engine for the Toyota Bandeirante out of Brasil. It is actually the same engine as a Mercedes Unimog.
- There are many extras to this truck like a roof rack, ladder, front brush guard, winch, CB radio, ceiling speakers, bluetooth stereo, rear tire rack, AC unit and extra, external gas tank.
- Most FJ40 that are in this condition are selling for $50,000+

This truck was brought from Santos, Brasil, cleared customs in Savannah, Georgia and now is titled in the USA and is in Atlanta, GA. We can deliver to anywhere in the lower 48 states if needed.

Make: Toyota

Model: Bandeirante

Year:1989

Produced in Brasil

Model code: OJ50LV

Engine: Mercedes Benz OM314

VIN: 9BROJ0020K1003687

Body style: Hardtop Hatchback Short Wheel Base

Mileage: 43,911 Kilometers (27,285 miles)

You can
I would like to introduce my company Overland Imports. We are importing Toyota Bandeirantes from Brasil each month. We are bringing them from Brasil to Savannah, GA and then to our headquarters in Atlanta, GA. We have a shop in Sao Paulo that inspects and makes any basic repairs and then we also have another shop in Atlanta that does a second inspection to make sure all the Bandeirantes are clean, running and in high-quality condition.

You can view our entire available inventory at www.overlandimports.com The availability of our trucks changes daily as the demand continues to increase so please call Daniel at +1-404-273-1082 to check on any of our available trucks.

Currently, we have sold all of our trucks that have made it to Atlanta except one. We have many more on the way but the transit time after confirmation can be 45-60 days. This one is in Atlanta right now.

1989 Toyota Bandeirante OJ50LV - $34,500

This trucks has been restored and upgraded with many features and imported from Brasil. This is the Brasilian version of the Toyota Landcruiser FJ40. This features a clean white body and recently repainted black, exterior components. The interior is black and very clean.

Rare and unique features of the Toyota Bandeirante versus the American Toyota Landcruiser FJ40:
- this is a 1989 and in the USA the FJ40 ended production in the early 1980s.
- this has 45,000 kilometers on the original engine. That is just under 28,000 miles. It is very rare to find an FJ40 with this low miles
- this has an inline 4 Mercedes Deisel Engine. This was the standard engine for the Toyota Bandeirante out of Brasil. It is actually the same engine as a Mercedes Unimog.
- There are many extras to this truck like a roof rack, ladder, front brush guard, winch, CB radio, ceiling speakers, bluetooth stereo, rear tire rack, AC unit and extra, external gas tank.
- Most FJ40 that are in this condition are selling for $50,000+

This truck was brought from Santos, Brasil, cleared customs in Savannah, Georgia and now is titled in the USA and is in Atlanta, GA. We can deliver to anywhere in the lower 48 states if needed.

Make: Toyota

Model: Bandeirante

Year:1989

Produced in Brasil

Model code: OJ50LV

Engine: Mercedes Benz OM314

VIN: 9BROJ0020K1003687

Body style: Hardtop Hatchback Short Wheel Base

Mileage: 43,911 Kilometers (27,285 miles)
also email Overland Imports at Daniel@overlandimports.com

Nice! I thought about doing this, too. I go to Brazil every year, as my wife is from Natal. You will probably have a bigger market here when the later models with the Toyota engines can be imported. Looks like you have some nice stuff. Boa sorte!

Nice! I thought about doing this, too. I go to Brazil every year, as my wife is from Natal. You will probably have a bigger market here when the later models with the Toyota engines can be imported. Looks like you have some nice stuff. Boa sorte!
My family is from Natal. Great town. I go there almost every year. Your wife might know SIMAS CANDY. That is my family. Yeah we are importing about 5 Bandeirantes per month to USA but planning on doubling this by May and then keep growing from there. We have had very good response in USA for these trucks and they are very good condition and run really well. Let me know if you or anyone you know has interest in these trucks and we would be happy to help.

Obrigado.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom