Round Up 2016 Chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ugh. We'll have to get lunch one day.

I would love to come to this. Where can I find more information? Also, I can no longer work on my own truck as I travel for work now. Who does everyone use in the North Texas area for a good mechanic?

1. Lexutec in Fort Worth. Honest guys, responsive, and do good work. They've worked on my FJ60. (817) 877-4357
  2. Dajda's Auto Care in North Richland Hills (817) 427-4857. They specialize in older Toyotas, Land Cruisers. I heard good things about them but haven't been to their shop.

1. Lexutec in Fort Worth. Honest guys, responsive, and do good work. They've worked on my FJ60. (817) 877-4357
  2. Dajda's Auto Care in North Richland Hills (817) 427-4857. They specialize in older Toyotas, Land Cruisers. I heard good things about them but haven't been to their shop.
Thank you!

I second, Mike Dadja. He is the BEST when it comes to old Land Cruisers. But do not expect him to be a "good price". You get what you pay for. But he has saved me money, by being innovative. I had a crank pulley ruin the end of my crank shaft. I thought I was going to need a new crankshaft (engine rebuild), but he had a gunsmith come to his shop and bore a threaded hole into the end of my crank shaft, so that he could bolt on a new crank pulley. wasn't cheap, but it saved me a considerable amount of money.

Oh hell no. Don't go out of the house after dark. Did you already rent a place?

Yea. Far east side of Lawton, in a newer apartment complex. Had a local Pirate member go check it out and said it was a good area. Let's hope his definition of good is similar to mine :lol:

We did a cabinet job in a donut shop and were told to finish before dark and didn't. We could tell why they told us what they did. If you have to jump ship at the apt I may have some contacts in Duncan.

Anyone gonna have an empty seat?

I'll be living an hour north of Wichita Falls soon and may be interested in coming down.
We will have a seat in one of the red Garrett rigs....actually, if you can find a trailer, the Tan 40 is available for the trip...or drive the latest version of your truck.
There is room in the Pirate ship if you need a place to bunk.

I appreciate it.

I'll keep you and fireman in the loop with what my plans are. Would be nice to get down there for a Friday/Saturday to hang out with everyone.

Sorry to say because of cut backs Wendy and wont be able to make it this year. This is one of our favorite places to visit. Miss ya all and we will catch up soon.

Dammit Rob, we're going to miss Wendy...and you.

I second, Mike Dadja. He is the BEST when it comes to old Land Cruisers. But do not expect him to be a "good price". You get what you pay for. But he has saved me money, by being innovative. I had a crank pulley ruin the end of my crank shaft. I thought I was going to need a new crankshaft (engine rebuild), but he had a gunsmith come to his shop and bore a threaded hole into the end of my crank shaft, so that he could bolt on a new crank pulley. wasn't cheap, but it saved me a considerable amount of money.
Thank you

Still up in the air if i can make it out for a couple days.

Got notified Thursday there is a chance I move out of Oklahoma in as little as 3 weeks :lol:

Just wish I hadn't already un-packed :mad:

Will there be any beer drinkin' at the Round-Up? Just wondering...

I heard some Mississippi rednecks are coming so I'm sure they'll be drinking a few.

Hey guys when I try to register for the roundup I get this error when checking out...
-Greg
upload_2016-2-25_10-26-56.png

Last edited:
Appears to be working fine on my end. Try it again please.

I'll PM you with some questions.
Just tried again and it worked... Nice. My son and I will be there....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom