Trailer Converions - Add a Front turnable Axle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in a group and we have an old 32' travel trailer frame with 2 rear axles. We have built a parade float on it and paraded with 16 people with out any issues.

Our group is growing and we are going to added 3 new rear axles this year and would like to add a front axle that is steerable by the tow bar. (Like the front axle on farm running gear) My question is where do we purchase just this axle from? I have looked all over the internet and cannot find a kit. OR do we need to come up with a design of our own? If so where would I get the supplies.

Any help is appreciated.

Randy

I am in a group and we have an old 32' travel trailer frame with 2 rear axles. We have built a parade float on it and paraded with 16 people with out any issues.

Our group is growing and we are going to added 3 new rear axles this year and would like to add a front axle that is steerable by the tow bar. (Like the front axle on farm running gear) My question is where do we purchase just this axle from? I have looked all over the internet and cannot find a kit. OR do we need to come up with a design of our own? If so where would I get the supplies.

Any help is appreciated.

Randy
Currently the trailer has an A Frame trail hitch - Image 0061 and we want Running Gear type - Image runninggear

IMG_0061.JPG

runninggear.jpg

Maybe a long shot...Google turning axle for a trailer....has a bunch of images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom