FJ60 TBI Fuel Injection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

are you selling the Gen 2 kits currently?

would you suggest this as an upgrade from a trollhole carb/dizzy setup for someone who wants an overall driver that is less fumy and possibly run with a cat?

I have to wear suits every day to work and I think Catted EFI is the way to go

Well folks still running strong really really awesome mod!!! Way to go troll!!!

How is the smell? do you have any of that burnt fuel smell left on you from driving and startup?

I am having a hard time deciding whether to hold out on this or go with a 2fe conversion. I am weighing the benefits of which one would give the best end result vs. most potential problems.

It seems that used 3fe parts have the highest probability of issues.

How is the smell? do you have any of that burnt fuel smell left on you from driving and startup?

I am having a hard time deciding whether to hold out on this or go with a 2fe conversion. I am weighing the benefits of which one would give the best end result vs. most potential problems.

If you run a cat, it smells like a modern vehicle. Very clean.

Really going to depend on what type of time you are looking to get this completed in. Would personally love to keep the 2F and just run a TBI setup from Marshall but seems like his shop is growing so much that he has little time for these types of endeavors without angering the "boss". Don't blame him though. You might be better off with the 2FE but then you are looking at the downtime, your own complications and figuring things out along with a quickly shrinking parts catalog. At least if this comes through you would basically have a "plug n play" type system.

I'm still running a TBI from affordable fuel injection. It's an easy set up easy install and overall no real complaints. Been about 3 years now and even in Minnesota winters starts every time no problem.

Mud won't let me upload a bin file.
Just upload it to something like Google DOCS or Dropbox and then take the link and share it here.

None. We have decided to skip it in leu of the Gen III system which should be out late this year. I'm waiting on the first demo to come in. It's a self tuning system and a lot easier to install.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom