Can anyone tell me what bumper(s) I have? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I am "new again" to the forum - Had a FJ62 years ago, and if you go idle for a while (5 years) your credentials expire. Anyway, I've only owned my rig since August, and unfortunately I might be forced to let her go in the near future.. That being said; I'm thinking they they are homemade? They're legit solid/protected, but I would assume to be VERY heavy and the the rear sits a little low for my liking, but it is also convenient when accessing the rear and not dropping the gate.
LandCruiser.JPG
LandCruiser2.JPG
Landcruiser3.JPG

Thanks in advance!
RMK

Home grown, or maybe "custom" feels better. :)

Interesting part, is that the WAAG follows the shape of the parking/corner lights, the bumper in question looks kind of like the WAAG sides were reversed.... (right on left and left on right.)

Interesting part, is that the WAAG follows the shape of the parking/corner lights, the bumper in question looks kind of like the WAAG sides were reversed.... (right on left and left on right.)
Ha! You're exactly right - The ends do look identical, but reversed. I always thought it looked a little odd bc the ends completely negated the lines of the car. That could totally be what happened. Regardless, I enjoy it and it has served its purpose. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom