200 Series and Tundra wheels on 100 series photo thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

full set trd rims with 315 MTR's for 1200 on the Portland craigslist. I'd buy them if I wasn't getting a whole lot of other BS for my 100.

To be clear, do any Tundra wheels fit without spacers? I'm not interested in running center-caps, I mean, it's not a big deal...

20151231_153020.jpg
Would love to see some updated photos with the Duratracs on! Bought these rims a few weeks ago as well.

Here is an updated pic. Sorry that the truck is so dirty.
You running spacers? I found a set of these for 300 bucks. Want.

No spacers on mine. Same rims.

I used 06 Land Cruiser caps that I slightly trimmed with my Dremmel.

You running spacers? I found a set of these for 300 bucks. Want.

No spacers. My old center caps from the 16's fit fine, tossed the Tundra ones in the parts bin.

the 18" x 8" steel tundras I have do not take any kind of spacers and I just had 275/70 r18s put on no rubbing so far.

lc.jpg

Dude, I'm debating weather or not to make your cruiser my new screen-saver.....

To be clear, do any Tundra wheels fit without spacers? I'm not interested in running center-caps, I mean, it's not a big deal...

The 5 spoke 18" Tundra steel wheels do NOT require spacers either. No center caps though.

lol glad the hail damage dont show as bad as it is then. front and rear bumpers were DIY by me. The LC was cheep at 5K. Interior was shot I removed the 2nd and 3rd row seats. I have a bed rug blank to redo the carpet when I get some time. Replaced all the brakes and timing belt waterpump with all the goodies. scored some wet okole covers new never installed 125 for front and mid seats :). oh ya the missing molding is now in hand too but it seems to be a darker gray :( guess its time for some plastidip .

Kind of funny I find myself driving this when I have a 2014 challenger rt right next to it lol.

thanks for the compliment

Dude, I'm debating weather or not to make your cruiser my new screen-saver.....

The 5 spoke 18" Tundra steel wheels do NOT require spacers either. No center caps though.

Yup, the Tundra 5 spokes fit fine without spacers. You can even use the Tundra hub caps if you dremel out the center of the front pair. Takes 5 minutes with a good dremel bit, and if you goof up people unload these steelies on Craigslist for near scrap prices.

image.jpg

View attachment 1185240

I'll try to find a pic after they were freshly painted.

The steelies look great. I have a question (I know, It's been discussed ad-nauseam): Have you noticed any reduction in performance with the steel wheels vs alloys? I.E> fuel consumption, braking, acceleration, ride quality.

Yes and no, they went on as a replacement for my 16" alloys with 33" dura tracs. They are now 35" toyos on 18" steelies. Mileage is still crappy but unchanged and it accelerates and stops slower.

P1010021.JPG
P1010021.JPG Side view of 305 60 18 Nitto Terragrapplers on Slee Heavy coils (rear) and front torsion bar's adjusted for 1" rake (sloped driveway).

Started refinishing a set of Rock Warriors today for my truck. Just started with one as a test. Pulled the fake beadlock ring off, sanded it down, cleaned it again and finally a fresh coat of graphite paint. Pretty stoked about the result now to just finish 3 more!

Before
image.jpeg

After
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom