For Sale FJ60 axles, doors, interior parts and more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in Vancouver, WA. Just a few minutes from Portland, OR.
1987 60 series Land Cruiser Drive Shaft taken off of a Land Cruiser with a 3" lift: front and rear
$50 OBO

1987 FJ60 Radiator With some corrosion
$25 OBO

FJ60 Rear Doors with no rust
$25 Each OBO

1987 FJ60 Wiring Harness
$25 OBO

1984 60 Series Land Cruiser Axles: front and rear
$300 each OBO
Unfortunately, and I'm not sure why I forgot to say this in the original post, the driver side knuckle is toast from being in a wreck, the housing and 3rd are fine.

1984 BJ60 Fuel Tank

EMU Dakar springs, 3" all four: $300 or the first reasonable offer I get

I have a lot of bits and pieces from the interior of two Land Cruisers I've taken apart for parts. If you want to come pick through what I've got you're welcome to do so and I'll take any reasonable offer or even send you home with an armload so it stops taking up space in my limited storage. I'm really ready to have this stuff gone to a better home.

Last edited:
Dibs on the driveshafts please

Can you post the cross measurements of the flanges?

Also do you have a radiator support? And headlight bezels and all the parts that bolt to the radiator support for the driver side

Would you be willing to strip the knuckles off the 60. I just need a disc conversion, not a housing or 3rd. My son is planning a road trip to Seattle in a couple of weeks. I could send him with a couple of milkcrates to pick this stuff up. For the right price, I might even be able to get him to do the labor to strip it off the axle. I trained him years ago when I brought a pile of axles out here from Poser.

Would you be willing to strip the knuckles off the 60. I just need a disc conversion, not a housing or 3rd. My son is planning a road trip to Seattle in a couple of weeks. I could send him with a couple of milkcrates to pick this stuff up. For the right price, I might even be able to get him to do the labor to strip it off the axle. I trained him years ago when I brought a pile of axles out here from Poser.

Unfortunately, and I'm not sure why I forgot to say this in the original post so I'll edit it, the driver side knuckle is toast from being in a wreck, the housing and 3rd are fine.

Also do you have a radiator support? And headlight bezels and all the parts that bolt to the radiator support for the driver side

Driveshaft flanges are 6.5 centimeters from center of hole to center of hole... is that how you measure a flange?

I do have a radiator support, it is actually off of a 1983 and is not rust free, but you'd be welcome to have it if you come for the radiator.
As for all the other little bits I don't think I have them, but we can pick through some of my tubs and boxes while you're here.

I will take the drive shafts if Redgrrr doesn't take them

what condition are the door shells in?

Unfortunately, and I'm not sure why I forgot to say this in the original post so I'll edit it, the driver side knuckle is toast from being in a wreck, the housing and 3rd are fine.

Pic of the carnage? I might have good replacements for the damaged bits, again, assuming the price is right.

Pic of the carnage? I might have good replacements for the damaged bits, again, assuming the price is right.
I'll get pics of it in the next couple days, I may have even described it worse off than it really is.

Did you get my pm about the driveshafts? Still interested if you'll ship these! PayPal ready

what condition are the door shells in?
Mace

How many doors are you looking for. I might get my son to mudship ONE door, but I doubt more. He's in a Mazda 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom