Turf-N-Surf 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't see too many 45 on the road Rob,wish to see it again this year.

It looks like i will be driving the 4Runner again this year,the 60 just needs a lot of work to be road worthy again.

Seth,
Placed order but looking like I may not make it. Can my buds pick up my order?

GET PUMPED PARTY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dangerously close! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Might take the new 40 "she hulk" but probably end up in the 80 like last year.................See yall there!
20151023_124401.jpg

Anyone got any pics of Toyotas stuck out in the sand at Pismo? I know it RARELY happens but would love to see some pics from the past! :)

Anyone got any pics of Toyotas stuck out in the sand at Pismo? I know it RARELY happens but would love to see some pics from the past! :)
That would NEVER happen!

:eek:

:ban:

Hey guys I will be attending this year, and have never been to Oceano Dunes. I know that people can take their RV's on to the beach, and I want to stay with the crowd but not at the expense of getting stuck in an RV. It is 36 feet and not a diesel. Any one have any experience taking one into the park?

People take them in all the time. Just park on the edge of the sand far enough so the tide does not come up to your site.
But yes it is done all the time.

Sent from my iPhone

Hey guys I will be attending this year, and have never been to Oceano Dunes. I know that people can take their RV's on to the beach, and I want to stay with the crowd but not at the expense of getting stuck in an RV. It is 36 feet and not a diesel. Any one have any experience taking one into the park?
air down, keep your momentum up, dont cook the tranny , and yes, check the tides report and stay up high on the hard pack.
you'll see hand fulls of toy haulers with sand rails in them all circled around a fire pit.
and a hundred or more Landcruisers with straps ready to play in the sand.

Bring it but check the tides and make sure you are there before low tide so you have plenty of time in case you are running late.

air down, keep your momentum up, dont cook the tranny , and yes, check the tides report and stay up high on the hard pack.
you'll see hand fulls of toy haulers with sand rails in them all circled around a fire pit.
and a hundred or more Landcruisers with straps ready to play in the sand.
Whatever you do, don't ask Ranger Rick anything. A couple of years ago I asked him if he knew where BLUE CAMP was.... he just glared at me. Sand Highway??? NO? He said "Lady, it's all the same color! SAND!"

I will be going this year for the 1st time with family in tow. I'm looking forward to meeting all those I chat with almost on a daily basis here on mud in the 40, 60 & 80 sections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom