Post a picture of your Toyota! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As hard as it was to round up parts for my 1970, that 1961 would be nearly impossible! They got pics on their site. $50k

Last edited:
Wife's "new" hunerd

image.jpg

Well, the hunerd is going back where it came from. Transmission has a terminal illness...

That sucks Mark...sorry to hear about the trouble.

Cool! Can the awing walls be stored with the awning when you roll it up, or do you have to store them somewhere else?

No, but it rolls up to the size of a sleeping bag, very compact for what it is/does. You can see it attaches with plastic clips to the aluminum poles and sleeve inserts along the awning tracks. In my pic I don't have the floor staked out so it looks a little floppy, but still very secure.

You are about to be banned from here! :flipoff2:

Go put more pics in your Colorado Adventures thread.

lol.. It was a quick day trip with only a couple others. We didn't take many pics. I'll post what I got though.

Well, the hunerd is going back where it came from. Transmission has a terminal illness...

Well I may be absolutely nuts, but I bought the 100 back (at a discounted price). Did some research and am going to try and massage out the issue.

Seems to be more prevalent in the 4th gen Runners with the same transmission. Quite a bit of info in T4R, but no complete failures that I found.

Well I may be absolutely nuts, but I bought the 100 back (at a discounted price). Did some research and am going to try and massage out the issue.

Seems to be more prevalent in the 4th gen Runners with the same transmission. Quite a bit of info in T4R, but no complete failures that I found.

upload_2015-11-17_12-40-26.png

Mark, is this 100 going to be your new daily? Oh by the way, If you ever decide to sell Red, 1st dibbs. (I imagine your boy would hate you for that though).

View attachment 1163569

Mark, is this 100 going to be your new daily? Oh by the way, If you ever decide to sell Red, 1st dibbs. (I imagine your boy would hate you for that though).

Wife's new ride.
Yes, boys would probably disown me. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom