VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

Just sold my GX and am looking for a very specific LX. Possibly too specific lol. Would like a 16+ in white or silver with black interior and less than 70k on the clock. Had my eye on a few which immediately sold as soon as I got rid of my GX. Have been looking at CarGurus, Cars.com and Autotrader. Thanks!
Looking for a LC200 family hauler daily driver for my family including 6 younger kids. Plan to keep 10-15+ years. We live on Oahu, but willing to arrange shipping from anywhere for the right fit. Prefer <100-120k miles, minimal / no off roading, stock or minimal upgrades, 1 (maybe 2) owner w regular maintenance, non-smoker. Rust free a must. Would like >2014 but open to a clean prior. Budget depending on miles but general range is <$35k prior to shipping, tax, etc. Been on the hunt for a while, not in a big rush. Will be coming to a loving family and will treat the vehicle with care! Any leads or advice much appreciated! 🤙
Hello all. Maybe it’s a midlife crisis thing but I am ready to splurge on a my dream Land Cruiser. I bought a 1992 fj80 and boy, that baby was a money pit. I told myself that for my next vehicle I’ll pay the money and hope to not pay thousands and thousand, plus endless time to make her decent. Please, dm me if you have something. Thanks!
All, finally moving into a 200. Sold my 100 a year ago to save for the next one. Looking for a 2016+ LC in white, black, or silver with terra interior preferred. Will consider 2013+ and other exterior / interior colors. No or light build only. No LX. Service history more important than mileage. Will travel for a clean, no rust truck. Budget is <$45k. High mileage obviously OK given budget.
Looking for a 200 series with White or silver exterior & Terra interior. Ideally it would be heavily modded with these specs, but of course I'm not building this custom so I know all of these wont hit: 33"+ tires, lift, front bumper, rear swing out, onboard air, sliders, and any other light/exterior goodies. Really don't care for the ARB & Dobinson bumpers. Not looking for mileage over 75k unless it has been extremely well cared for, price is right, and maybe 2019+. Willing to pay cash for the right rig. Shoot me a PM
Have my mind set on another cruiser. Been shopping for about a 2 months now. Have cash ready for right 200, no Lexus version at this time. I was initially looking at a 100, but my family convinced me (really my wife told me lol) we would be happier and more comfortable in a newer cruiser. Happy wife, Happy life! Here are my requests/must haves; - Clean title, zero accidents reported on CarFax - Mileage. Just as long as it is reasonable for the model year at 12k miles per year. Plan to keep this thing forever! - 3rd row is a must - Ext Colors: No red or brown/tan - Interior: Black or Terra ONLY - Service history documented and be able to provide the information - Mod friendly, but not looking to conquer the world here. More so...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom