VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

2008 Toyota Landcruiser 131,000 miles Due to some family health issues, I’m selling the ‘08 LC I bought 10 months ago. I’ve only put about 5k highway miles on it. Never even had it offroad yet. Same condition as when I bought it. Now has ~130k miles. Video of the rig below. Asking 40k. Located in Seaside OR. Happy to help with shipping - I’ve shipped many rigs. Link to a ton of pics from when I bought it in comments.
Third owner, original two out of Texas, very clean. It's been a great ride, we have really enjoyed it. We are only selling to get something with a bit more passenger space - likely a Sequoia. 172k Highway miles, no off-road use. Leather, Heated seats(1st & 2nd row)(2)Smart key(s), Push button start, BF Goodrich KO2 Tires, matching spare, Rear Seat Entertainment, Husky Liner Floor liners, stock carpet mats also included Clean CarFax, No accidents Maintenance: Synthetic Oil changes every 5k miles, Replaced radiator(OEM), water pump, coolant valley plate, and spark plugs $27,700 obo Let me know what questions you have. 316-737-6096
Adding a note about proceeds: A portion of the proceeds from this sale will go towards my recently launched nonprofit that is focused on deploying Land Cruisers for humanitarian aid and disaster relief projects abroad. I've been working on this over the last two years in collaboration with staff from Toyota Gibraltar Stockholdings and a couple other Mudders. I hope this will add a bonus layer of interest for the potential sale of this truck. _____________________ Up for sale is my built 2008 Land Cruiser. In great condition with zero rust. 186k Miles. Asking $28,000 SOLD This is a dream truck. I have spent a good amount of time and money building it out and baselining. I bought it in June 2022. I am the third owner. It was owned by...
Hey Friends, I am back again helping a local friend out here in Utah to sell his 2015 LX570. He purchased it a few years ago from the original owner in California, and has a clean title. It is 100% stock and is in excellent condition. It also comes with both keys as well as the credit card key. If you have any specific questions, please comment or send me a DM. You can also text me at 407-462-5458. Price is $43K Thanks, Dave
Picked up a new daily driver, so I’ll be letting my 2016 LX570 go. ~74.5k miles, will go up a bit. This has been accepted by Bring A Trailer and is about to go live with NO RESERVE. I purchased this vehicle out of Colorado (found it on mud), the modifications were carried out by Slee and were definitely done the right way. *Fully up to date on service, Lexus Tampa Bay just replaced the front two struts and put a new battery in it. Needs nothing and will come with records. *Slee sliders (color matched Land Cruiser rockers) with LED kit *Slee underbody armor *Prinsu roof rack with led light bar *17” Icon wheels with BFG K02’s that were installed right after I purchased the LX in late 2022 The radio/satellite antenna gets...
Just under 180k. Purchased w/152k miles three years ago. 2nd owner. Runs like a champ. Paint corrected and ceramic coated in late 2020. A few scratches and paint chips on the hood(highway driving), cracked rear spoiler. Dobinson's suspension, bumpers and awning. 17in. Icon wheels sitting on BFG KO2's (285/70/17) Recently replaced safari roof rack with aVictory 4x4 rack. Winch was tested but never used. Tan leather interior isn't too bad but it's showing it's age. New radiator/thermostat, serpentine belt. Amsoil synthetics. Recent brake job. Originally a Kings Chariot build. Changed out a few parts since. Never beat on and unfortunately only saw the SPI sand twice. Asking 37k,entertaining offers
This listing is for a 2013 Land Cruiser with 151,300 miles, black exterior, tan interior. This vehicle is not a garage queen, I’ve driven it around most of the continental US - has some light pinstriping. Everything works. Price: $39,000. If it and my SoCal trailer (link below) are purchased together, there is a $5000 discount. https://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/2010-socal-teardrop-510sc-greeneville-sc.241062/ LC Installed Parts LRA 24 Gallon Auxillary fuel tank, 1.5 gpm fuel pump ARB Summit front bumper with bar, fog lights, winch mounts SLEE rear bumper with LEDs brake and turn signals Rigid lights 3 fuel tank basket Tire carrier Warn Zeon 12-S Platinum with Synthetic Rope and wireless remote Factor 55 flatlink...
Up for sale is my 2011 Lexus LX570 (Luxury Land Cruiser) Selling as I need a more fuel efficient vehicle for my daily commutes, I am very sad to list this for sale. Vehicle was just detailed - clay bar buff and wax as well as an interior detailing at Longo Lexus. Truck has been serviced at Lexus of Greenwood Village in Colorado by the first owner, I have serviced it at C&A Auto in Van Nuys, South Bay Lexus and Longo Lexus. AHC service was done by myself. I have a thick folder of maintenance and parts receipts. I am the 2nd owner. First owner was a real estate executive and drove mainly highway miles from CO to AZ up until I bought it last year. Since my ownership I have taken the truck on many road trips from CA to NV and all over...
Hello, thank you for stopping by to take a look at my LX570. I moved up to this LX for more space after driving my GX470. I am realizing that I don’t go out as much as I would like and you can see that by how many miles I’ve driven in the last year. I am considering moving down to a stock 2nd gen Sequoil 4wd or 2nd gen Tundra 4WD as a spare and something I can still use my James Baroud RTT. Otherwise, I am pricing this @ $40,000 and somewhat firm on this price. Located in 91741. 2008 Lexus LX570 115k miles(will not go up much - driven less than 2k miles in the last year) White exterior, tan interior Stock suspension - no modification to AHC and still works very well Originally titled in Texas/Colorado and now in California. Absolutely...
36,400 miles We are the original owners of this car, clean accident free carfax… this lx is fully loaded, rear heated and cooling seats , dual TVs, and every other option that was available at the time. This is my 12th Landcruiser and the nicest car I have personally ever owned but my wife wants to make room for the new gx550 + we currently have 6 cars … so I’m hoping she finds a good home here Gray exterior with black interior The only modifications that we have done to this car is the 3m window tint , 3m gloss black to wrap all of the chrome and blacked out the rear badges. Car was serviced at Lexus of Westminster until late 2021 when the warranty expired and I have been taking it to My local Toyota/Lexus mechanic since then...
Hello all. Maybe it’s a midlife crisis thing but I am ready to splurge on a my dream Land Cruiser. I bought a 1992 fj80 and boy, that baby was a money pit. I told myself that for my next vehicle I’ll pay the money and hope to not pay thousands and thousand, plus endless time to make her decent. Please, dm me if you have something. Thanks!
I'm considering parting with my 2013 LX570. While the vehicle resembled a soccer mom mall cruiser when I bought her it didn't take long for me to make a few tasteful modifications to make her my own. She sports front and rear bumpers from Dissent, sliders from Slee, Icon wheels, Toyo RT 285/70r17, and a sensor lift. All work was performed by Duggy's Garage in Houston, TX. This is my daily driver with current mileage just shy of 199K. $30K OBO.
For sale is my 2016 Land Cruiser. It's got one of the most rare color combos of all the 2016+ Cruisers with the Blue Onyx Pearl exterior and Terra interior. It also has several upgrades including: OME BP-51 Suspension with only about 10k miles on it Black TRD Pro Wheels ARB Drawers with the top slide for fridges Brand new OEM steering wheel (because the old one was tearing, which is common) I have also completed a lot of major maintenance items including: Serpentine Belt Transmission Fluid Front and Rear Differential Oil Brake Fluid Flush New Brake Pads New Rotors front and rear Transfer Case Oil There is a crack in the windshield that I just haven't fixed yet, and there are some pinstripes in the paint because I have taken this...
I'm preparing to sell my 2021 200 Series as I am going all in on my FJ62 and am keeping my 1969 40 as well. Trying to figure out how to price this beast, thought I'd get y'alls opinion. To be clear, I can't part with it until at least May, so only looking for comps at the moment. Trying to avoid BAT or CaB. 2021 200 Series ~25k miles Work done by @Eric Sarjeant, Slee, Cruiser Outfitters. *OME 2" lift 2722 springs w BP51 remote reservoir shocks *Airlift Airbags with compressor and remote for towing *TJM front safari bumper w Warn 12k platinum winch, ARB 8" Solis variable controlled lights *Slee rear bumper *Icon Rebound 17" wheels, 35" Kenda Klever tires *ARB dual air compressor *ARB rear locker *Prinsu low profile rack *Baja...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom