VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

Hello. I’m new to the forum. I have a 2011 200 Series I’m interested in selling, and a friend suggested this forum as a good place to post. She’s bone stock and in excellent condition. My wife (who loves cars and takes good care of hers) drove it mostly. We’re the second owners. Super low miles for the year—just under 100k. I took a few quick photos. Happy to talk details with anyone who’s interested. Asking $45k.
I have a 2018 lc200 white over terra. It’s dirty and raining at the moment so I posted pics from the detail shop from when I had it modesta coated (10 yr warranty, like ceramic coating on steroids). Currently has a little under 33k miles but it’s a daily so it will go up. Clean title in my name in hand.Only known detail to point out is the grill caught a rock (bubble in the chrome cover, no crack, just a small chip and bubble in finish). Has ppf on full hood. I searched for a full year and finally found this out in NC ( originally purchased in high point, was traded in w 7k miles December 2021 is my recollection, can get full carfax for interested parties. Moving in a month and losing my garage and this thing is too clean/nice imo to...
I bought this truck about 16 months ago after a long search. We had a ton of driving lined up for 2023-2025, so I needed something safe and ultra dependable for drives all over the east coast, I’ve put about 30k miles on it and it’s been just that. Plans have changed though and we won’t be driving nearly as much, I have 4 other vehicles, so unfortunately this one needs to go to the next 'softball dad.' It came from FL with impeccable service history and a clean carfax. It’s ready to drive and drive, there’s no issues with it, it just passed VA inspection, and I just had the oil changed yesterday. There are a couple minor scuffs as you’d expect, but otherwise it’s a great truck that we’ll miss. $41.5k 124k miles no HUD or Levinson...
2013 LX570, approximately 112,000 miles. $42,000. Fully built Overland rig ready for cross country trips or hitting harder trails! About $20,000 of modifications. Owned by head of LFD Off Road, used for product development and family overland rig. Standard equipment: 5.7L V8 with full time 4wd Mark Levinson sound Rear seat DVD (my kids love it) Heated/ cooled seats Heated steering wheel Factory remote start Aftermarket equipment list: - AHC Sensor Lift with Land Cruiser rear springs for weight accommodation - LFD Front Bumper with 12k Warn Evo Winch with Synthetic line, Factor 55 Fairlead and Flatlink E - Lightforce LED Driving Lights with amber and clear covers - Diode Dynamic Elite Fog Lights - ARB Single Compressor in engine bay -...
I just purchased a 2019 200 Series, so it’s time to sell my 2011. It’s been a Texas truck its entire life. I am the second owner, and I purchased it in February of 2016 with about 36,000 miles on it. It now has 148,484 on the clock. No accidents. No pets. No smoking. Brand new BFG KO2 tires installed April 6, 2024. Fresh oil change. Brake job done February 2024, including new rotors. WeatherTech floor mats. In my eight years of ownership, I have literally not had to make one repair on this truck. It’s easily the most reliable vehicle I’ve ever owned. To my knowledge, everything works as it should. It has been maintained by the book, and I have a maintenance log for the next owner. Never any real off-roading, but a few gravel roads...
Asking $43,500 2 owner with full dealer service history (CARFAX attached below) Original owners purchased vehicle new from Toyota dealer in the Hamptons and used it to drive to their winter home in FL every year. I purchased the vehicle in Aug. 2021 with 55,000 miles. Powder coated coated OEM wheels (all 5 wheels) with Falken Wildpeak AT3W P275/65R18 tires, additional USB ports, aftermarket sat radio antenna (for improved reception), Husky all weather 1st/2nd row floor mats, AUS mkt cargo mat CARFAX shows one minor accident in 2014, but the only damage was a cracked rear bumper fascia which was replaced with OEM parts (no body/sheetmetal damage). Clean underbody with only minimal surface rust (I’ve had the vehicle undercoated with NHOil...
Asking $19,500 o/b/o. Negotiable, especially with MUD members. This is a 15 year old stock Black/Cashmere LX570. I am third owner selling because I have a new GX coming. Has all the normal wear of 15 year old car. I have 33" Nitto ridge Grapplers Hewitt SAIS bypass Rear entertainment Everything on it works I have all service records Recent AHS globe replacement There is a small Heater Core/Valley plate leak P2714 Code pops up every so often with no noticeable shifting issues. I reset it and have no problems: Fixed P2714 on 08 LX 570, probably dealer put the wrong trans oil filter - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/fixed-p2714-on-08-lx-570-probably-dealer-put-the-wrong-trans-oil-filter.1333190/#post-15420237 Carfax...
Hi Everyone, (Updated with most recent pics) After selling my 2018 built LX back in '21, I wanted another 200, so I bought this one in the fall of 2022, with about 125K miles. I didn't get to use it as I had hoped, and then in the summer of 2023 I learned I needed to move from Oregon to PA to care for family. I posted this for sale here but as an Oregon listing before I moved, and then just didn't have the time to deal with it, so I am reposting as a Philly listing. It's been sitting in my climate controlled garage on a battery tender for the last 6 months. I've put 1000 miles on it the last 9 months. Im located about 40 mins west of the Philadelphia airport. List of mods and link to pics in next comment. I'd like to get $36,000 for it.
This 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series, is for sale in Sarasota Florida with only 5,700 on the clock. This truck is unmodified. Please let us know if you have questions about this truck. More pictures at the link above. Year: 2017 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser 200 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 5,700 (no, that’s not a typo) Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 8-speed Automatic Engine: 5.7L V8 Exterior Color: Burgundy Interior Color: Black Title: Clean VIN: On Request Price: $71,500 https://curatedbid.com/how-curated-bid-works/
After a long internal debate, I've made the decision to part with my LX and keep my R1T. I've owned this LX this December 2022. I purchased it with ~52k miles after I wrecked my previous LX (detailed write up). I took delivery of my 2023 Rivian R1T just 2 months later. If I knew I would take delivery that soon, I wouldn't have purchased the 2nd LX. Oh well. After the accident, I was hellbent on getting another LX. This was one of the only ones in the Atlanta area at the time. The CarFax showed multiple owners and a minor accident. I went over it with a fine toothed comb. I also reviewed the Lexus service history and saw it was regularly served (like my LXs), so I bought it. I believe it has every option except the wireless...
I'm preparing to sell my 2021 200 Series as I am going all in on my FJ62 and am keeping my 1969 40 as well. Trying to figure out how to price this beast, thought I'd get y'alls opinion. To be clear, I can't part with it until at least May, so only looking for comps at the moment. Trying to avoid BAT or CaB. 2021 200 Series ~25k miles Work done by @Eric Sarjeant, Slee, Cruiser Outfitters. *OME 2" lift 2722 springs w BP51 remote reservoir shocks *Airlift Airbags with compressor and remote for towing *TJM front safari bumper w Warn 12k platinum winch, ARB 8" Solis variable controlled lights *Slee rear bumper *Icon Rebound 17" wheels, 35" Kenda Klever tires *ARB dual air compressor *ARB rear locker *Prinsu low profile rack *Baja...
Hi there Looking to sell my 2008 Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series Turbo Diesel - I just finished setting it up to go around Australia but a tree fell on it and now i do not have time to fix it. As per photos i kept it immaculate and the engine was super strong and had new injectors 50,000kms ago. Full Service History since new. Thought id post it in here as couple friend of mine said more people want these cars / engines in the US so this could be a great opportunity to see someone do a great project This is the 1VD Twin Turbo Engine and Automatic Motor had 412000kms but was all highway driving Transmission regualrly serviced Lots of other mods as well ARB Deluxe Winch Bullbar Lightforce Spotlights 2 Inch Lift Kit with 4015kg GVM...
Selling our LX with 168,478 miles that is very well maintained. Selling because we just picked up a 2016LC. She said I had to thin the heard. I purchased here on MUD in May of 2022 in Houston, TX from the 3rd owner. I still have the Carfax from that purchase. No accidents and no rust. I have records from the 3rd owner as well as the history since I have owned it. Some of the big items I have replaced are all 4 struts and globes, full Flush and fill with new AHC fluid. Did the sensor lift. New Slee sliders with globe skids and puddle lights. New OEM headights, New Nitto Ridge Grappler 275/70/18 @ 151K. Vally Plate was done @ 151K, Radiator replaced @ 161K. Added ARB fridge outlet in rear. The truck is in great shape and rides...
For Sale 21 Landcruiser Heritage Edition With 3rd Row 53,000 miles Gamiviti Roof Rack Bud Built Sliders with Kickout Bud Built Full Skids Kings 2.0 Shocks with Adjusters TE37XT Wheels 0 offset Tires 295/70/18 Rear Entertainment behind headrests Baja Designs SAE Foglights ARB dual Compressor mounted under hood Asking $82,000 Its been an amazing vehicle. Sad to let it go but isnt getting used as intended for family trips etc. Im located in Milpitas, CA I have all the factory parts as well. Shocks, wheels, roof rack
I purchased this in California in December of 2020 with 131,000k miles on it. Currently 174,509K miles. It has been the best car I have ever owned, but won't pull our 30 foot camper trailer(Or at least I won't ask it to do so). I believe that I am the 3rd owner although Carfax shows 5 for some reason. I believe that owner 1-3 was the same person, but registered in 3 different counties. Either way, California truck its whole life before being with me in Colorado so no rust. Modifications and additions: Complete vehicle PPF - Car looks matte white but it is the actual film. I can't believe how well it protects the car. There are a few areas in corners where the wrap has been compromised, but 98% of it is flawless. Prinsu Flat Roof...
Tossing around the idea of trading my Land Cruiser for a Tacoma or Tundra. I’m in need of a pickup for work and am open to offers. 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser currently 187k miles on the clock. Runs great, no leaks or creaks. Overall in great shape. Couple scratches in the paint on the rear. Tires have got about 80-85% tread left. I change the oil religiously every 5k miles with Mobil 1. EDIT** new Toyota front brake calipers installed. New Slee stainless steel brake lines installed at the same time. MAF sensor cleaned recently. Oil change done today as well. Toyota air filter installed last oil change 5k miles ago. Updated new factory radiator installed in the past so shouldn’t have the issue most factory original ones had with cracking...
My Lexus 2008 LX570 is for sale. Too many cars here so something has to go. I purchased it in 2020 with 64,000 miles. Its got 117,100 now with recent Michelin tires, a new radiator, spare tire and hydraulic suspension pump. Truck has a few minor paint chips and a small blemish on the passenger side rear door. Otherwise its very clean and runs great. Asking $21,500.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom