VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly. Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...) Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.
Good afternoon! I am seriously considering parting with my 200 series, and figured I’d start here. I am the second owner of this 2017 Brandywine Mica 200 series, purchased from a Kia dealer in Dallas, TX. Original owner traded it in. I purchased it about three years ago with 18k on the odometer, and it is now at 60k but will rise as this is my daily driver in South Carolina. Overall it’s in immaculate shape. Please excuse the photos as it’s freezing outside and didn’t have time to give it a bath. Here’s a rundown of the add ons and maintenance: - Second owner, clean Carfax, all service done by either Toyota or Lextech here in Charleston. I have all the service records. New Interstate battery installed last month. - Slight OME lift...
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 with 115,750 miles. This vehicle is loaded with all of the factory options including heated/cooled seats, navigation, front/rear/side cameras, sunroof, rear entertainment, and power everything. The upgrades are ARB front and rear bumpers with lights and front camera relocation, Warn winch, Safari snorkel, Gobi roof rack with Rigid lights front/rear, Bushwacker fender flares, Slee side steps, Dobinsons IMS suspension with Dobinsons front upper control arms, Method wheels, 285/75R17 BFG KO2’s. It is wrapped in a matte gray 3M vinyl. The interior is stock with the exception of a V-line and Weathertech floor mats. I am the second owner and have the title in hand. This is a GA/AL vehicle so no rust. Call me for...
I can't believe I'm selling this, but we are spending all our free time on our boat and getting ready to sail the S Pacific next year. I spent a year looking for the perfect loaded out, low mileage, white 200 that had been well maintained and not off-roaded. I finally found the perfect one owner, older lady driven, dealer maintained, low mileage truck. It has the rear entrainment, sunroof, radar cruise, navigation, etc, Rear jump seats (3rd row) seats 7 plus gear. I decided to use SDHQ for the build since they are Toyota experts. I had one of their lead installers do all the work. He's one of the most experienced guys on the planet on the 200 and Toyota's in general. I told him what I was wanting and didn't give him a budget. The...
Price: $26,000!! some details: 157600 miles The car has a minor accident shown on Carfax (happened in 2012) only moved to PA for 1 month, the car spend its life in GA and VA for the past 12 years. bought it about a year ago, did not expecting moving to pittsburgh at the time. There is some surface rust on the frame (see pics below) The front tires are worn out Need an alignment as it wobbles a bit on the high way. (suspecting is caused by the caster, will get it checked in the next couple weeks) Driver seat has a patch on the seat cushion(see pic below), other than that the interior is in great shape. parking sensors are not working due to the front/rear bumper Mods: ironman front bumper with fog lights and spot lights ironman 12000lb...
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser Asking: $87,000 White with Terra Interior Aftermarket parts total is around $40k Retail on the cruiser stock is $62. 54,000 miles. Interior is spotless, but I need to get photos. If interested please DM me and I will get photos asap. All suspension upgrades have less than 10k miles on them. Rack and all accessories are brand new. Truck is a Texas truck. I built this to send to our house in Colorado, and as perfect as it is, I found out this weekend that it just does not fit the entire family plus all of our luggage. Don’t worry, it’s been driven in the snow once on our first ski trip with it. I’ll power wash the undercarriage when we’re done with it this week. And it will be stored in a climate controlled...
I'm considering parting with my 2013 LX570. While the vehicle resembled a soccer mom mall cruiser when I bought her it didn't take long for me to make a few tasteful modifications to make her my own. She sports front and rear bumpers from Dissent, sliders from Slee, Icon wheels, Toyo RT 285/70r17, and a sensor lift. All work was performed by Duggy's Garage in Houston, TX. This is my daily driver with current mileage just shy of 199K. $30K OBO.
For sale is my 2016 Land Cruiser. It's got one of the most rare color combos of all the 2016+ Cruisers with the Blue Onyx Pearl exterior and Terra interior. It also has several upgrades including: OME BP-51 Suspension with only about 10k miles on it Black TRD Pro Wheels ARB Drawers with the top slide for fridges Brand new OEM steering wheel (because the old one was tearing, which is common) I have also completed a lot of major maintenance items including: Serpentine Belt Transmission Fluid Front and Rear Differential Oil Brake Fluid Flush New Brake Pads New Rotors front and rear Transfer Case Oil There is a crack in the windshield that I just haven't fixed yet, and there are some pinstripes in the paint because I have taken this...
Selling our 2016 LX 570 68697 Miles VIN JTJH7AX3G4214996 Luxury Package HUD display Mark Levinson Sound Fridge All systems working Lexus Rubber Floor Mats and Rear Bumper Mat Full service history with Dealership visits every 5,000 Miles Just had 2000$ in service at Lexus Bellevue No accident history Asking $54,500 Clean Title Bellevue WA Note - specs are just bugs on the clearbra, not rock chips, will take photo of bugs wiped off to show rock chips tomorrow.
Hello, thank you for stopping by to take a look at my LX570. I moved up to this LX for more space after driving my GX470. I am realizing that I don’t go out as much as I would like and you can see that by how many miles I’ve driven in the last year. I am considering moving down to a stock 2nd gen Sequoil 4wd or 2nd gen Tundra 4WD as a spare and something I can still use my James Baroud RTT. Otherwise, I am pricing this @ $40,000 and somewhat firm on this price. Located in 91741. 2008 Lexus LX570 115k miles(will not go up much - driven less than 2k miles in the last year) White exterior, tan interior Stock suspension - no modification to AHC and still works very well Originally titled in Texas/Colorado and now in California. Absolutely...
Just under 180k. Purchased w/152k miles three years ago. 2nd owner. Runs like a champ. Paint corrected and ceramic coated in late 2020. A few scratches and paint chips on the hood(highway driving), cracked rear spoiler. Dobinson's suspension, bumpers and awning. 17in. Icon wheels sitting on BFG KO2's (285/70/17) Recently replaced safari roof rack with aVictory 4x4 rack. Winch was tested but never used. Tan leather interior isn't too bad but it's showing it's age. New radiator/thermostat, serpentine belt. Amsoil synthetics. Recent brake job. Originally a Kings Chariot build. Changed out a few parts since. Never beat on and unfortunately only saw the SPI sand twice. Asking 37k,entertaining offers
Hi all, Up for sale is my 2008 Lexus LX570. Completely stock except for the BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 which are in great shape and give the car a more aggressive look. It's been in my family for the last few years, with the prior owner being the General Manager of a Lexus dealership nearby. So I have the complete documented history with 53 pages of extensive service records going back all the way to 2008. Status: Clean title Miles: 129,000 Condition: Interior: 9/10. Very clean. Leather and Wood are in excellent shape. Interior still smells like a new Lexus. Exterior: 8.5/10. The rear bumper has 2 dents/cracks that are about a few inches long and there is a small door ding but can be fixed easily Mechanical: 9.5/10. Brand...
- 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser - Text is best 832-491-3511 for more details and pics - $63,500 - 97,000 Miles - Clean Texas title in hand and in my name - Perfect carfax and no accidents or anything - Drives amazing with Cold A/C - 2 keys - Oil Change, Front & Rear Brakes, New Toyota Battery, coolant fluid flush, brake fluid flush, transmission fluid flush, power steering fluid flush, front differential fluid exchange, rear differential fluid exchange, transfer case fluid exchange, and Axle Seal just completed at Toyota. Icon Stage 4 Coilovers Suspension with Independent Reservoirs on all 4 Corners Icon Rear Billet Lower Bars SPC Upper Control Arms Dobinsons Front Differential Drop Kit - Black Rhino Chase Wheels, 17” x 8.5”, +10...
Thought I would keep this one for a bit longer but couple things changed so now looking at moving on to a 20-21 HE. As such, did everything as needed. Details listed below: 2014 LC Blizzard Pearl Tan interior 170,500 est mileage. No accidents Texas/Ga now north Florida vehicle Zero rust New (less than 10k) Michelin Defender LTX MS2 (newest version) 285/65/18 5 new TPMS 2016 LC wheels OEM 10mm spacer lift up front 4 new 2016 center caps New Toyota Wipers New lifetime warranty Toyota Battery 2 New HID low beam headlights New style radiator Valley Plate resealed by Toyota with warranty New WeatherTech mats front center rear All fluids baselined Fresh oil change Front windows tinted Also included 2014 stock LC wheels (currently being...
2010 SleeBuilt LX570 / 200 Series - For Sale - $69000 – 125K miles This vehicle was used as a test bed to develop and design many products for Slee Off Road. It was further upgraded to participate in the Overlanders TV Series as an example of “The best overland vehicle”. Roughly 2500 miles have been driven since completion. Vehicle is in great condition inside and out. The interior shows very little wear and use for age. Heated steering wheel option was added from 2011. Exterior shows very well with no dents or major blemishes. Some minor stone chips are present on hood. Sides of vehicle have been protected with PPF film. https://sleeoffroad.com/2010-sleebuilt-lx570/ Upgrade Specifications: • 2” Lift using Slee/ADS 2.5” reservoir...
I hate to do this, but have too much to do, so some things have to go. This will be a great rig for many more miles, but it will require someone that can give it the attention it needs. If no one takes it here, well, who knows.. The good. 110k miles runs excellent, 5w30 synthetic oil since about 20k miles Recent new parts (within the last 20k) - original type HD starter, Diesel radiator, water pump, all hoses replaced, all idlers, fan and viscous coupling All fluids serviced regularly, though it’s about due for an oil change and the ATF again. 4.30 OEM gears Factory E-locker (needs harness run) Most of the Interior in decent shape Tundra a-arms and cv axles Tundra 354mm front brakes New 285/65R18 Nitto AT (forged BBS are not included)...
This listing is for a 2013 Land Cruiser with 151,300 miles, black exterior, tan interior. This vehicle is not a garage queen, I’ve driven it around most of the continental US - has some light pinstriping. Everything works. Price: $39,000. If it and my SoCal trailer (link below) are purchased together, there is a $5000 discount. https://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/2010-socal-teardrop-510sc-greeneville-sc.241062/ LC Installed Parts LRA 24 Gallon Auxillary fuel tank, 1.5 gpm fuel pump ARB Summit front bumper with bar, fog lights, winch mounts SLEE rear bumper with LEDs brake and turn signals Rigid lights 3 fuel tank basket Tire carrier Warn Zeon 12-S Platinum with Synthetic Rope and wireless remote Factor 55 flatlink...
LINK TO VEHICLE ON EDMARTIN TOYOTA WEBSITE HERE 32,702 miles $82,997 I believe this vehicle to be worth $75-76k if totally bone stock. Upgrades listed below are approx. $27,500. This is a list of modifications we did for the previous owner here at Ed Martin Toyota in 5/6/22 with 14k miles at the time. SILVER/TERRA - 3rd Row delete (customer shipping take-out seats to us - ETA 1-2 weeks) OME BP-51 with 2721 rear springs and SPC UCA's Trail Tailor HWM with WARN Zeon 12S Platinum winch + factor 55 Fairlead & Ultrahook 12.5 Gallon LRA aux fuel tank (LINE-X'd) with upgraded pluming kit Heritage Edition BBS Bronze wheels with black OEM PVD lugs + Spidertrax 1.25" wheels spacers BFG KO2 275/70R70 Heritage Edition grille with 30" 2-row...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom