VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly. Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...) Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.
Good afternoon! I am seriously considering parting with my 200 series, and figured I’d start here. I am the second owner of this 2017 Brandywine Mica 200 series, purchased from a Kia dealer in Dallas, TX. Original owner traded it in. I purchased it about three years ago with 18k on the odometer, and it is now at 60k but will rise as this is my daily driver in South Carolina. Overall it’s in immaculate shape. Please excuse the photos as it’s freezing outside and didn’t have time to give it a bath. Here’s a rundown of the add ons and maintenance: - Second owner, clean Carfax, all service done by either Toyota or Lextech here in Charleston. I have all the service records. New Interstate battery installed last month. - Slight OME lift...
For sale is my 2016 Land Cruiser. It's got one of the most rare color combos of all the 2016+ Cruisers with the Blue Onyx Pearl exterior and Terra interior. It also has several upgrades including: OME BP-51 Suspension with only about 10k miles on it Black TRD Pro Wheels ARB Drawers with the top slide for fridges Brand new OEM steering wheel (because the old one was tearing, which is common) I have also completed a lot of major maintenance items including: Serpentine Belt Transmission Fluid Front and Rear Differential Oil Brake Fluid Flush New Brake Pads New Rotors front and rear Transfer Case Oil There is a crack in the windshield that I just haven't fixed yet, and there are some pinstripes in the paint because I have taken this...
Hello. I’m new to the forum. I have a 2011 200 Series I’m interested in selling, and a friend suggested this forum as a good place to post. She’s bone stock and in excellent condition. My wife (who loves cars and takes good care of hers) drove it mostly. We’re the second owners. Super low miles for the year—just under 100k. I took a few quick photos. Happy to talk details with anyone who’s interested. Asking $45k.
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser Asking: $87,000 White with Terra Interior Aftermarket parts total is around $40k Retail on the cruiser stock is $62. 54,000 miles. Interior is spotless, but I need to get photos. If interested please DM me and I will get photos asap. All suspension upgrades have less than 10k miles on them. Rack and all accessories are brand new. Truck is a Texas truck. I built this to send to our house in Colorado, and as perfect as it is, I found out this weekend that it just does not fit the entire family plus all of our luggage. Don’t worry, it’s been driven in the snow once on our first ski trip with it. I’ll power wash the undercarriage when we’re done with it this week. And it will be stored in a climate controlled...
Adding a note about proceeds: A portion of the proceeds from this sale will go towards my recently launched nonprofit that is focused on deploying Land Cruisers for humanitarian aid and disaster relief projects abroad. I've been working on this over the last two years in collaboration with staff from Toyota Gibraltar Stockholdings and a couple other Mudders. I hope this will add a bonus layer of interest for the potential sale of this truck. _____________________ Up for sale is my built 2008 Land Cruiser. In great condition with zero rust. 186k Miles. Asking $28,000 SOLD This is a dream truck. I have spent a good amount of time and money building it out and baselining. I bought it in June 2022. I am the third owner. It was owned by...
Price: $26,000!! some details: 157600 miles The car has a minor accident shown on Carfax (happened in 2012) only moved to PA for 1 month, the car spend its life in GA and VA for the past 12 years. bought it about a year ago, did not expecting moving to pittsburgh at the time. There is some surface rust on the frame (see pics below) The front tires are worn out Need an alignment as it wobbles a bit on the high way. (suspecting is caused by the caster, will get it checked in the next couple weeks) Driver seat has a patch on the seat cushion(see pic below), other than that the interior is in great shape. parking sensors are not working due to the front/rear bumper Mods: ironman front bumper with fog lights and spot lights ironman 12000lb...
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 with 115,750 miles. This vehicle is loaded with all of the factory options including heated/cooled seats, navigation, front/rear/side cameras, sunroof, rear entertainment, and power everything. The upgrades are ARB front and rear bumpers with lights and front camera relocation, Warn winch, Safari snorkel, Gobi roof rack with Rigid lights front/rear, Bushwacker fender flares, Slee side steps, Dobinsons IMS suspension with Dobinsons front upper control arms, Method wheels, 285/75R17 BFG KO2’s. It is wrapped in a matte gray 3M vinyl. The interior is stock with the exception of a V-line and Weathertech floor mats. I am the second owner and have the title in hand. This is a GA/AL vehicle so no rust. Call me for...
I'm considering parting with my 2013 LX570. While the vehicle resembled a soccer mom mall cruiser when I bought her it didn't take long for me to make a few tasteful modifications to make her my own. She sports front and rear bumpers from Dissent, sliders from Slee, Icon wheels, Toyo RT 285/70r17, and a sensor lift. All work was performed by Duggy's Garage in Houston, TX. This is my daily driver with current mileage just shy of 199K. $30K OBO.
LINK TO VEHICLE ON EDMARTIN TOYOTA WEBSITE HERE 32,702 miles $82,997 I believe this vehicle to be worth $75-76k if totally bone stock. Upgrades listed below are approx. $27,500. This is a list of modifications we did for the previous owner here at Ed Martin Toyota in 5/6/22 with 14k miles at the time. SILVER/TERRA - 3rd Row delete (customer shipping take-out seats to us - ETA 1-2 weeks) OME BP-51 with 2721 rear springs and SPC UCA's Trail Tailor HWM with WARN Zeon 12S Platinum winch + factor 55 Fairlead & Ultrahook 12.5 Gallon LRA aux fuel tank (LINE-X'd) with upgraded pluming kit Heritage Edition BBS Bronze wheels with black OEM PVD lugs + Spidertrax 1.25" wheels spacers BFG KO2 275/70R70 Heritage Edition grille with 30" 2-row...
Hi Fellow Mudders- 2013 LX 570 125k miles, Clean Carfax, Zero Accidents, Perfect Maintenance History, Mercury Metallic w Black Leather, All Options. Built In K40 Radar Detector Zero Rust (Originally from OKC, been in central OH for 3 years and always rinsed off with hot water after any winter driving) Brand new OEM pads and rotors on all 4 wheels. Price is $32.5k Happy to answer any questions. See original window sticker for VIN and options.
For sale: 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition. Blizzard Pearl (070) VIN: JTMCY7AJ7L4092114 $104,950 Ed Martin Toyota (Noblesville, IN) Price is based off of $80k of bone stock + mods. Mod value is about 45-50% of retail with installation. Clean CarFax w/ no accidents, serviced at Ed Martin Toyota. Most mods done at Ed Martin Toyota. Title-in-hand, vehicles located in Noblesville, IN at Ed Martin Toyota. Fully serviced as of 3/7/24. Mods: Winch WARN VR EVO 12k lbs Owner #3 ARB Front Bumper Summit with bull bar Owner #3 Factor 55 winch Ultra Hook Owner #3 Dissent Rear Bumper w/o carriers Owner #2 by RMR4x4 / Southern Offroad Rigid E-series 1” x 6” white reverse lights Owner #2 by RMR4x4 / Southern Offroad Slee...
Price update*** $34,000 Tossing around the idea of trading my Land Cruiser for a Tacoma or Tundra. I’m in need of a pickup for work and am open to offers. 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser currently 187k miles on the clock. Runs great, no leaks or creaks. Overall in great shape. Couple scratches in the paint on the rear. Tires have got about 80-85% tread left. I change the oil religiously every 5k miles with Mobil 1. EDIT** new Toyota front brake calipers installed one of the fronts was sticking so I did both. New Slee stainless steel brake lines installed at the same time. MAF sensor cleaned recently. Oil change done today as well. Toyota air filter installed last oil change 5k miles ago. Updated new factory radiator installed in the past so...
I'm listing for sale my 2008 Land Cruiser in the fairly uncommon salsa red pearl color. I've owned the truck for right at six years. I'm selling only because I recently bought a 2016 Land Cruiser. I'm attempting to list the most relevant information below, but feel free to message with specific questions: Price: $25,995 -owned in California and the southeastern U.S. -clean Carfax and Autocheck reports -all original metal body panels as verified by Toyota VIN stickers -all original paint on metal body panels as verified by paint meter readings -current mileage: 176,860 -three key fobs -owner's manuals -Weathertech floormats -records of oil changes at Toyota for the last six years Please note: The BF Goodrich KO2 tires shown in the...
2011 LX570 with luxury package coming on the market in Gulf Breeze, FL. $25,000. I purchased this in August, 2021, with 117k miles from a fellow MUD member in South FL. He had just done the full 130k service at JM Lexus along with an AHC flush and globe replacement. He had also equipped it with brand new 17” AlphaEquipt Echos on Cooper Discoverer AT3’s (285/75r17). Since I’ve had it, I’ve put approximately 43k miles on it for a total of 160k and counting. Upon taking receipt of it, I replaced the driver’s side front CV axle, coated the undercarriage with Amsoil MPHD, and performed the sensor lift followed by an alignment. I’ve done Royal Purple oil changes every 5k-6k miles, and at 150k I had the radiator replaced with the...
I can't believe I'm selling this, but we are spending all our free time on our boat and getting ready to sail the S Pacific next year. I spent a year looking for the perfect loaded out, low mileage, white 200 that had been well maintained and not off-roaded. I finally found the perfect one owner, older lady driven, dealer maintained, low mileage truck. It has the rear entrainment, sunroof, radar cruise, navigation, etc, Rear jump seats (3rd row) seats 7 plus gear. I decided to use SDHQ for the build since they are Toyota experts. I had one of their lead installers do all the work. He's one of the most experienced guys on the planet on the 200 and Toyota's in general. I told him what I was wanting and didn't give him a budget. The...
Thought I would keep this one for a bit longer but couple things changed so now looking at moving on to a 20-21 HE. As such, did everything as needed. Details listed below: 2014 LC Blizzard Pearl Tan interior 170,500 est mileage. No accidents Texas/Ga now north Florida vehicle Zero rust New (less than 10k) Michelin Defender LTX MS2 (newest version) 285/65/18 5 new TPMS 2016 LC wheels OEM 10mm spacer lift up front 4 new 2016 center caps New Toyota Wipers New lifetime warranty Toyota Battery 2 New HID low beam headlights New style radiator Valley Plate resealed by Toyota with warranty New WeatherTech mats front center rear All fluids baselined Fresh oil change Front windows tinted Also included 2014 stock LC wheels (currently being...
I'm a student in NC and am selling my 2013 Land Cruiser. I bought it from CA and drove it cross country during COVID. The truck is in great condition and many people get surprised that it has 191k miles. Paintwork, underside, interior, all in great condition. 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser, 190k miles, $30,700, text me @ 848-202-4028 Details: Exterior/Interior: Very clean inside and out. No rust in the undercarriage. Upgrades: DroneMobile remote start and GPS tracking system - Allows mobile app remote start, unlock/lock, GPS tracking, GPS geofencing alerts, battery level, temperature, maintenance, etc. Brightest Osram Xenarc low beam lights - 20k miles ago. Recent maintenance items: Full synthetic oil changes, most recently 2 weeks...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom