VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

I'm preparing to sell my 2021 200 Series as I am going all in on my FJ62 and am keeping my 1969 40 as well. Trying to figure out how to price this beast, thought I'd get y'alls opinion. To be clear, I can't part with it until at least May, so only looking for comps at the moment. Trying to avoid BAT or CaB. 2021 200 Series ~25k miles Work done by @Eric Sarjeant, Slee, Cruiser Outfitters. *OME 2" lift 2722 springs w BP51 remote reservoir shocks *Airlift Airbags with compressor and remote for towing *TJM front safari bumper w Warn 12k platinum winch, ARB 8" Solis variable controlled lights *Slee rear bumper *Icon Rebound 17" wheels, 35" Kenda Klever tires *ARB dual air compressor *ARB rear locker *Prinsu low profile rack *Baja...
Hi there Looking to sell my 2008 Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series Turbo Diesel - I just finished setting it up to go around Australia but a tree fell on it and now i do not have time to fix it. As per photos i kept it immaculate and the engine was super strong and had new injectors 50,000kms ago. Full Service History since new. Thought id post it in here as couple friend of mine said more people want these cars / engines in the US so this could be a great opportunity to see someone do a great project This is the 1VD Twin Turbo Engine and Automatic Motor had 412000kms but was all highway driving Transmission regualrly serviced Lots of other mods as well ARB Deluxe Winch Bullbar Lightforce Spotlights 2 Inch Lift Kit with 4015kg GVM...
Selling our LX with 168,478 miles that is very well maintained. Selling because we just picked up a 2016LC. She said I had to thin the heard. I purchased here on MUD in May of 2022 in Houston, TX from the 3rd owner. I still have the Carfax from that purchase. No accidents and no rust. I have records from the 3rd owner as well as the history since I have owned it. Some of the big items I have replaced are all 4 struts and globes, full Flush and fill with new AHC fluid. Did the sensor lift. New Slee sliders with globe skids and puddle lights. New OEM headights, New Nitto Ridge Grappler 275/70/18 @ 151K. Vally Plate was done @ 151K, Radiator replaced @ 161K. Added ARB fridge outlet in rear. The truck is in great shape and rides...
For Sale 21 Landcruiser Heritage Edition With 3rd Row 53,000 miles Gamiviti Roof Rack Bud Built Sliders with Kickout Bud Built Full Skids Kings 2.0 Shocks with Adjusters TE37XT Wheels 0 offset Tires 295/70/18 Rear Entertainment behind headrests Baja Designs SAE Foglights ARB dual Compressor mounted under hood Asking $82,000 Its been an amazing vehicle. Sad to let it go but isnt getting used as intended for family trips etc. Im located in Milpitas, CA I have all the factory parts as well. Shocks, wheels, roof rack
I purchased this in California in December of 2020 with 131,000k miles on it. Currently 174,509K miles. It has been the best car I have ever owned, but won't pull our 30 foot camper trailer(Or at least I won't ask it to do so). I believe that I am the 3rd owner although Carfax shows 5 for some reason. I believe that owner 1-3 was the same person, but registered in 3 different counties. Either way, California truck its whole life before being with me in Colorado so no rust. Modifications and additions: Complete vehicle PPF - Car looks matte white but it is the actual film. I can't believe how well it protects the car. There are a few areas in corners where the wrap has been compromised, but 98% of it is flawless. Prinsu Flat Roof...
Tossing around the idea of trading my Land Cruiser for a Tacoma or Tundra. I’m in need of a pickup for work and am open to offers. 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser currently 185k miles on the clock. Runs great, no leaks or creaks. Overall in great shape. Couple scratches in the paint on the rear. Tires only have about 10k miles on them so they’ve got about 80-85% tread left. I change the oil religiously every 5k miles with Mobil 1. EDIT** new Toyota front brake calipers installed today. New Slee stainless steel brake lines installed at the same time. MAF sensor cleaned recently. Oil change done today as well. Toyota air filter installed last oil change 5k miles ago. Updated new factory radiator installed in the past so shouldn’t have the issue...
My Lexus 2008 LX570 is for sale. Too many cars here so something has to go. I purchased it in 2020 with 64,000 miles. Its got 117,100 now with recent Michelin tires, a new radiator, spare tire and hydraulic suspension pump. Truck has a few minor paint chips and a small blemish on the passenger side rear door. Otherwise its very clean and runs great. Asking $21,500.
I envisioned this truck to be a UN replica or GCC spec 200 series. It's well taken care of and was maintained regularly. This truck spent majority of it's time in Texas with only a few months in IL - It's a rust free truck & very clean inside/out. My understanding is there's a very low number of these with this configuration. I am simply just bored and ready to move on to the next shiny thing. Truck can be driven anywhere, fly & drive or I can arrange a transport. 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser ordered through Gulf States Toyota Clean Carfax, no accidents - 2 owners prior to me No check engine lights or warning lights 272XXX miles No cool box, No headlight washers & All leather steering wheel Factory remote start Does have a rear...
Up for sale here is my beloved 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser. By way of backstory, I bought it bone stock with 88k from Toyota of Boerne here in Texas after my 1996 FJ80 caught fire while off-roading and burned down in front of my eyes (see profile pic). With the input and help from a few of the Mud members here, I've since converted her into a capable and comfortable overlanding vehicle with an emphasis on camping and sleeping. My wife and I are avid rock climbers and used the vehicle to essentially take us safely to and from backcountry and otherwise difficult access climbing areas. We love the solitude of backcountry cruiser camping and generally being on our own program. This vehicle was outfitted with that mode in mind. That said...
14 LX570 Luxury, 76k miles, full dealer records, no rust, no wrecks, no leaks etc. Has new ceramic tint, new 18” FN wheels, new Falken tires with certificates from discount tire, clean cerfax, Husky liners for front, rear and cargo. Has been dealer maintained. Oklahoma vehicle. Everything works as it should. Also includes the factory wheels that also have brand new tires. Only cons are cosmetic. Has a scuff and small dents on the back quarter panel from previous owner, I’m guessing they brushed their garage. Also has a section of carpet cutout under one rear seat from a battery that tipped over. It’s hidden when seats are down. Overall an extremely nice 200 series. $38,800 with both sets of wheels or $36,800 with factory wheels...
I'm sadly parting ways with my 2018 Atomic Silver LX 570. Our daughters changed schools, and my commute got a lot longer so I'm going to the dark side and just purchased a Rivian R1S to save on gas. I'm the second owner of the vehicle (prior owner was in Las Vegas). The car has always been serviced at a Lexus or Toyota Dealer. No accidents. Very clean. Asking for $54K including extended warranty through 12/17/2026 or 125,000 miles or $52k without. The Rivian showed up this weekend, so I'm motivated to sell it. Happy to hear all offers and share additional pictures or videos.
I'm listing for sale my 2016 Land Cruiser. I bought it only a few months ago with the intent of likely selling my 2008 Land Cruiser, which is also listed on the forum. At this point, I have four Toyotas (3 LCs and one FJ) for two drivers, so there's no reasonable way to justify keeping all four. If this one sells first, I'll probably just keep driving the 2008 instead. The vehicle is all stock, with the exception of the OEM wheels having been professionally powdercoated by the previous owner. Since I've only had it a short time, there's not a lot to say. It drives great, and I would say it's in very good cosmetic condition for its age and mileage. The undercarriage looks very clean. Previous owners were in Utah, Texas, and Oklahoma...
2018 LandCruiser 200 Black on black. 61,000 miles - will go up as it is still my daily. Dobinsons lift springs in rear, coils in front. Rear shocks Ironman. -SPC UCA -Dobinsons rear lower arms. -Rear panhard Emkeith relocation. -Kanati Trail Hog 305/70-17. -Full Rhino Platform rack with tons of extra attachments. -Ironman front bumper, Come Up 9500 lb high speed winch. -EE Offroad front recovery points. -Midland GMRS -Ironman snorkel and sealed airbox. -SwitchPros 9001 mounted in sun glass holder. -Dual Odyssey batteries and Redarc controller. -Compustar 2 way remote starter. -Redarc Tow Pro trailer brake system. -ARB dual compressor with UP Down air controller. -Jewett ez drain oil system. 3rd row delete with full...
This 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series, is for sale in New York, New York. This one comes with a lot of ARB accessories: front and rear bumpers, suspension lift, snorkel, compressor and skid plates as well, as rock sliders, control arms, a dual battery system and lighting. More pictures at the link above. Please let us know if you have questions about this truck. Year: 2016 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser 200 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 63,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 6-speed Automatic Engine: 5.7L V8 Exterior Color: Burgundy Interior Color: Black Title: Clean VIN: On Request Price: $61,000 https://curatedbid.com/how-curated-bid-works/ Details & Upgrades: ARB Summit Sahara Front Bumper with Warn 12k LB Winch ARB Rear Bumper with...
2008 200 series, 269k mi Super White with tan leather interior. Both front seats have new leather , rears are original and in great shape. Originally from AZ very clean, no rust excellent condition. I bought from another Mudder in 2016. Have many records. Have hidden winch in front, with 12k lb Come Up. Front has slight lift to level out truck. There has been some minority body work over the years but vey well done, if anything was replaced it was only with Toyota parts. Engine runs strong, still take on long trips with no concerns. Tires are Cooper AT3’s with lots of life. Love this truck but making room for another with a new driver. Happy to answer any questions. REDUCING TO $18,500.00
Continuing to thin the heard of exceptionally well maintained land cruisers. See my For Sale Boise, Id white 1979 FJ40. This is my daily driver. bought it new in 2009, only owner. Meticulously maintained and cared for, it is in excellent condition. Runs and looks like a 2018. 124,600 miles Magnetic Gray Metallic exterior paint 2.5" OME lift kit TJM front bumper LT295/70R18 Discoverer AT3 tires (34.26") Two rear tires brand new (purchased 12/2023) Two front tires half thread left New battery on 08/2023 120,000 mile inspection just performed on 2/2024 New Spark plugs Oil Change and lube Transfer Case services and new fluid Transmission serviced and new fluid All other fluids check and looked OK. All...
For sale: 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition. Blizzard Pearl (070) VIN: JTMCY7AJ7L4092114 $104,950 Ed Martin Toyota (Noblesville, IN) Price is based off of $80k of bone stock + mods. Mod value is about 45-50% of retail with installation. Clean CarFax w/ no accidents, serviced at Ed Martin Toyota. Most mods done at Ed Martin Toyota. Title-in-hand, vehicles located in Noblesville, IN at Ed Martin Toyota. Fully serviced as of 3/7/24. Mods: Winch WARN VR EVO 12k lbs Owner #3 ARB Front Bumper Summit with bull bar Owner #3 Factor 55 winch Ultra Hook Owner #3 Dissent Rear Bumper w/o carriers Owner #2 by RMR4x4 / Southern Offroad Rigid E-series 1” x 6” white reverse lights Owner #2 by RMR4x4 / Southern Offroad Slee...
Hey guys, Is any one interested? I'm thinking of picking up a newer heritage.. Mine has 105k miles, serviced by toyota locally. Great shape, has bud built sliders and BD fog lights. I have the OEM steps and fog lights retained as well. Michelin AT2's approx 15-20k miles on them. Has third row. Almost forgot, it has a 1-3” adjustable lift bilstein B8 6612 and 5160 shocks. The only thing I haven't installed yet, but I do have it is the heritage grille. I stalled on putting it on as I'm looking to do a hidden winch and light bar and thought I might upgrade before I do those mods. Texas and Alabama truck so no rust. Just testing the waters to see if anyone is looking for one.
Just sold my GX and am looking for a very specific LX. Possibly too specific lol. Would like a 16+ in white or silver with black interior and less than 70k on the clock. Had my eye on a few which immediately sold as soon as I got rid of my GX. Have been looking at CarGurus, Cars.com and Autotrader. Thanks!

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom