VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

Price update*** $34,000 Tossing around the idea of trading my Land Cruiser for a Tacoma or Tundra. I’m in need of a pickup for work and am open to offers. 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser currently 187k miles on the clock. Runs great, no leaks or creaks. Overall in great shape. Couple scratches in the paint on the rear. Tires have got about 80-85% tread left. I change the oil religiously every 5k miles with Mobil 1. EDIT** new Toyota front brake calipers installed one of the fronts was sticking so I did both. New Slee stainless steel brake lines installed at the same time. MAF sensor cleaned recently. Oil change done today as well. Toyota air filter installed last oil change 5k miles ago. Updated new factory radiator installed in the past so...
Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly. Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...) Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.
All, finally moving into a 200. Sold my 100 a year ago to save for the next one. Looking for a 2016+ LC in white, black, or silver with terra interior preferred. Will consider 2013+ and other exterior / interior colors. No or light build only. No LX. Service history more important than mileage. Will travel for a clean, no rust truck. Budget is <$45k. High mileage obviously OK given budget.
I envisioned this truck to be a UN replica or GCC spec 200 series. It's well taken care of and was maintained regularly. This truck spent majority of its time in Texas with only a few months in IL - It's a rust free truck. Truck can be driven anywhere, fly & drive or I can arrange a transport. 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser ordered through Gulf States Toyota Clean Carfax, no accidents - 2 owners prior to me No check engine lights or warning lights 272XXX miles No cool box, No headlight washers & All leather steering wheel Factory remote start My understanding is there's a very low number of these with this configuration. Does have a rear entertainment center, which I believe was port installed or dealer installed Maintenance &...
2013 Toyota Land Cruiser - $31,500 OBO JTMHY7AJ3D4013884 Magnetic Gray Metallic/Black interior, no mods. 146k miles and will go up as it is my wife’s daily driver. Registered/titled in Florida as we are FL residents, but it was purchased and has been driven in North Carolina (stationed at Camp Lejeune). Always garaged. WeatherTech floormats throughout. It’s never been off road in my ownership, just used for road trips and driving around town. Only selling because we’re moving to DC so we have to downsize to one car and literally downsize to a smaller vehicle as we will be parking on the street. Sadly, it must find a new home. The vehicle was recently paid off so I’m just waiting to get the title in the mail from Florida now. I believe...
Well......its time for the next project and let this one go.... 2019 85k miles, Fully documented history all by Toyota, last service done few weeks ago. Has multiple setup options from single overlander with full titanium and alloy cases for light and secure storage to a family overlander with a big FSR RTT to fit the whole family No cheap China crap, lots of stuff was custom ordered from Germany, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. BP51 OME suspension 33" BFGs ARB safary snorkel ARB front bumper 20k winch 20k worth of RIGID up, down, side and rear, front and rear cameras, Spod, Angle custom fridge , fully coated under carriage Fully dinomat insulation of interior All seats are fully covered 3rd row new , packaged and...
Hello. I’m new to the forum. I have a 2011 200 Series I’m interested in selling, and a friend suggested this forum as a good place to post. She’s bone stock and in excellent condition. My wife (who loves cars and takes good care of hers) drove it mostly. We’re the second owners. Super low miles for the year—just under 100k. I took a few quick photos. Happy to talk details with anyone who’s interested. Asking $45k.
For Sale 21 Landcruiser Heritage Edition With 3rd Row 53,000 miles Gamiviti Roof Rack Bud Built Sliders with Kickout Bud Built Full Skids Kings 2.0 Shocks with Adjusters TE37XT Wheels 0 offset Tires 295/70/18 Rear Entertainment behind headrests Baja Designs SAE Foglights ARB dual Compressor mounted under hood Asking $82,000 Its been an amazing vehicle. Sad to let it go but isnt getting used as intended for family trips etc. Im located in Milpitas, CA I have all the factory parts as well. Shocks, wheels, roof rack
Selling my beloved Land Cruiser as my needs have changed and I to purchase a 1 ton truck for hauling a 5th wheel. I purchased this truck in October 2022 with the intention of a light overland/OEM+ build to take my daughter out as she got older, and have been using it for road trips and daily use since. The previous owner and I have both done a lot of preventative maintenance to ensure that the truck will get you out and back home for many years to come. By keeping the lift at 2” and adding geometry correction through the PCK, adjustable panhard, and UCAs, it is really enjoyable to drive. It has always been a CA truck and the underside shows. No issues with opening the KDSS valves. I love this truck and put the best into it as I...
Hi Everyone, We needed more room for family, dogs, and luggage so (unfortunately) switched to an Expedition Max. I’m the second owner and purchased it 100% stock from Vroom (Nebraska vehicle). I've only owned it since August 2021 and put 2,000/year on - mostly summer and highway driving towing a small RV. Work from home so didn't travel much, and had a second vehicle used mostly during the winter. Details: Year – 2013 Mileage – Just touched 76,000 Color – Black exterior / Black interior My changes (I was going for a heritage-edition type look): 5X 285/70R17 GENERAL GRABBER A/TX 5X 17X8.5 5-150 ET35 ALPHA DELTA (Bronze) Roof rack from Amazon Cheap Amazon rubber mats Used the cable for the trailer brake Basic sensor lift Front windows...
I can't believe I'm selling this, but we are spending all our free time on our boat and getting ready to sail the S Pacific next year. I spent a year looking for the perfect loaded out, low mileage, white 200 that had been well maintained and not off-roaded. I finally found the perfect one owner, older lady driven, dealer maintained, low mileage truck. It has the rear entrainment, sunroof, radar cruise, navigation, etc, Rear jump seats (3rd row) seats 7 plus gear. I decided to use SDHQ for the build since they are Toyota experts. I had one of their lead installers do all the work. He's one of the most experienced guys on the planet on the 200 and Toyota's in general. I told him what I was wanting and didn't give him a budget. The...
Hey Mud, Recently sold my 2015 LC and am in the hunt for a replacement. Looking for a 2016+ LC200, preferably in blue or grey...but would consider other colors. Flexible on interior. Really not interested in black/black, though. Must haves: - Minimal or no rust - Solid service history documentation - online or hard copies are OK - Miles ~60k or lower ideally - No major accident history -Non-smoker (preferably non-eater in the car...but as long as it can clean up/no funky smells, it's all good) - Light mods are ok, but don't want anything with stuff that's irreversible (e.g., snorkel). Prefer stock or close to it. Budget: $55-$65k. Could maybe flex a bit more for the right vehicle, but not by much. I am located in MA but willing...
My Lexus 2008 LX570 is for sale. Too many cars here so something has to go. I purchased it in 2020 with 64,000 miles. Its got 117,100 now with recent Michelin tires, a new radiator, spare tire and hydraulic suspension pump. Truck has a few minor paint chips and a small blemish on the passenger side rear door. Otherwise its very clean and runs great. Asking $21,500.
I bought this truck about 16 months ago after a long search. We had a ton of driving lined up for 2023-2025, so I needed something safe and ultra dependable for drives all over the east coast, I’ve put about 30k miles on it and it’s been just that. Plans have changed though and we won’t be driving nearly as much, I have 4 other vehicles, so unfortunately this one needs to go to the next 'softball dad.' It came from FL with impeccable service history and a clean carfax. It’s ready to drive and drive, there’s no issues with it, it just passed VA inspection, and I just had the oil changed yesterday. There are a couple minor scuffs as you’d expect, but otherwise it’s a great truck that we’ll miss. $40k 124k miles no HUD or Levinson...
Asking $17,500 o/b/o. Negotiable, especially with MUD members. This is a 15 year old stock Black/Cashmere LX570. I am third owner selling because I have a new GX coming. Has all the normal wear of 15 year old car. I have 33" Nitto ridge Grapplers Hewitt SAIS bypass Rear entertainment Everything on it works I have all service records Recent AHS globe replacement There is a small Heater Core/Valley plate leak P2714 Code pops up every so often with no noticeable shifting issues. I reset it and have no problems: Fixed P2714 on 08 LX 570, probably dealer put the wrong trans oil filter - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/fixed-p2714-on-08-lx-570-probably-dealer-put-the-wrong-trans-oil-filter.1333190/#post-15420237 Carfax...
I'm considering parting with my 2013 LX570. While the vehicle resembled a soccer mom mall cruiser when I bought her it didn't take long for me to make a few tasteful modifications to make her my own. She sports front and rear bumpers from Dissent, sliders from Slee, Icon wheels, Toyo RT 285/70r17, and a sensor lift. All work was performed by Duggy's Garage in Houston, TX. This is my daily driver with current mileage just shy of 199K. $30K OBO.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom