UZJ100 | LX470

Classifieds : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

Bought this 1 year ago from an IH8MUD forum member. It’s in great shape for its age and mileage, but by no means is it perfect. I am selling to move on to a 392 Jeep. I have an inch-thick folder of meticulous records from the previous owner. It will come with foil blackout shades for all the windows and brand new rear seat covers still in the bag (the fronts have been installed). Here is the link to the MUD forum listing from one year ago with a detailed history of mods and maintenance: https://forum.ih8mud.com/.../boise-id-1999-lexus-lx470.../ The highlights: 315,000 miles Timing belt last done at 279k Dissent front bumper 2” Iron Man lift with differential drop Nitro UCAs 555 lower ball joints and swat bar links/bushings 4 Bilstein...
$6500 firm. Good things about this rig - I'd estimate I have just under 10K in extras added in....and i know you never get much value out of the add ons - Very clean body with Calvary Blue toyota paint job in 2019 ($3500) - Toyota white steelies all around with plenty of tread ($500) - Interior is in good shape. No rips in leather. - Slee Skid plates ( engine , transfer and belly plates) >$1500 - 3 inch Old Man Emu lift. - landcruiser grilles custom LC 100 and headlight buckets )$1200 - White knuckle rock sliders (800) - it was Mall crawler when I bought it and wasnt off -roaded at all. Sadly - I haven't done anything besides a few fire roads Bad things about this rig - While the undercarriage is rusty (if you are interested...
Hello all, hope this post isn’t too annoying to see on here all the time! I’m new to off-roading in general, close to pulling the trigger on a 1999 Lexus LX470. Truck has 150k miles, clean title, timing belt done at 100k. Owner is asking 13k, hoping to get it for 10-11. I understand that’s a bit higher than some examples but it is in pretty good shape. Would that be fair? My other question is dealing with the fact that this model has the limited slip differential and no A-TRAC. Obviously nothing beats lockers, but would the limited slip diff be adequate for most hairy situations with the right tires? Say mud/snow? Appreciate any insight that can be provided, thank you!
$17,900. 2nd owner bought in 2004. Recent service with oil change (synthetic), new battery and radiator flush. 1500 miles ago new tires, brakes and AHC removed. Needs windshield and driver seat leather. Sunroof works sometimes. Recent smog. Bruise on front bumper. Rear seat and third row seats like new. 149,900 miles no accidents no rust!

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom